Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional 17 June 2022 Message for Friday. Read Daily Fountain Devotional 17 June 2022 for Anglican Communion
TOPIC: Divine Mystery Unfolded
TEXT: Ephesians 3:1-13(NKJV)
1. For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles —
2. if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
3. how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4. by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
5. which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
6. that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
7. of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
8. To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9. and to make all see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
10. to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly [places,]
11. according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
12. in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
13. Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
Daily Fountain Devotional 17 June 2022 MESSAGE
In today’s passage, Apostle Paul shares a divine mystery that we as Gentiles will now become fellow heirs with Jews, members of the same body and joint partakers of the same divine promise in Christ when we accept the gospel.
This shows God’s provision for the salvation of all men. This revealed mystery includes that through the Church, the many facets of God’s wisdom will be made known to the principalities and powers. In addition, faith in Christ alone grants both Jews and Gentiles free access to God without fear. Paul was a minister to the Gentiles and he suffered to communicate this mystery (vv. 2 &13).
Have you received this gospel of salvation through faith in Christ or are you still wallowing in sin? Jesus paid for your salvation with His blood and Paul and many others suffered dearly to bring this message to you. Hebrews 2:3 says, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation offered to us, for it was declared at first by the Lord Himself, confirmed and proved to be real and genuine by those who personally heard Him speak?
God is also ready to use you like Paul even if you consider yourself as the least of all (v.8). He is waiting for you; come and receive the gospel of Christ and it shall be well with you.
Daily Fountain Devotional 17 June 2022 PRAYER:
Father thank you for your plan of salvation for all men. I surrender my life to your divine plan. Amen.
Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional 17 June 2022 Message. The Church of Nigeria is the Anglican church in Nigeria. It is the second-largest province in the Anglican Communion, as measured by baptized membership, after the Church of England.