The Upper Room Daily Devotional
The Upper Room daily devotional is a magazine published in more than 30 languages and 100 countries around the world. The daily meditations are written by readers of the magazine and others interested in sharing their faith experiences through writing—both laity and clergy, published authors and new writers. The meditations are stories of real people working to live faithfully with the Bible as their touchstone. Every day, readers of The Upper Room around the world read the same story in many different languages and pray the same prayer together. Some of our readers share comments on our website (upperroom.org/devotionals), and some writers share extra pieces of their writing on our blog (upperroom.org/devotionals/blog-posts). The daily devotional guide and the community it draws together invite people to:
- listen to scripture as God’s personal message, linking their stories to God’s story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God’s work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ’s likeness.
Read The Upper Room Daily Devotional Below;