THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG)
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 2- 21 DAYS OF CRYING TO GOD FOR MERCY FEBRUARY 1–21,2021
Preamble: There is a cry that God always attends to – a cry for mercy. And if there is a time when mercy is needed, is more now than ever. The enduring mercy of the Lord is what we can count upon always. This year prophesies at all levels are wrapped in a condition of submission to the will of God and His mercy. Like blind Bartimaeus, let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in this time of need.
We thank God for inhabiting our praises, worship and thanksgiving in the first segment of 21 days as directed by the Holy Spirit through our Father-in- the Lord, Daddy E. A. Adeboye. Testimonies are already flowing like a river. We have been directed to spend the next 21 days in seeking for God’s mercy personally, for our families, for The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), for the Body of Christ as a whole and for our Nations. God’s mercy will be upon us as we cry unto Him in the next 21 days in Jesus Name, Amen.
Day 1 (22 of 63) – 1ST FEBRUARY 2021
THANKSGIVING FOR ENJOYING THE UNMERITED MERCY OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT(S): Ps. 124, Ps. 136, Lam. 3:22, Rom. 9:15-18
Our God is holy and our God is love. God’s love produces mercy that is why even though He is holy and His eyes cannot behold iniquity, His love compels Him to show us mercy everyday of our lives that is why we are not consumed. Lam. 3:22.
- Father we thank you for the salvation of our souls.
- Father we thank you for sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ to this world to die for us. John 3:16
- Father thank you for your mercy that endures forever. Psalm 136:1
- Lord we thank you for always renewing your mercies and love for us every
morning. Lamentation 3:22
- Father we praise and thank you for being our defence and the God of our mercy. Psalm 59:17
- Father we thank you for your sufficient grace and mercy over your church.
- Let us thank God for His mercy over our Daddy G.O. and his family.
- Let us thank God for His mercy over all our pastors and ministers.
- Father; we thank you for your decision to show us mercy. Romans 9:15-18
- Let’s thank God for all the journey mercies He has always granted us.
- Let’s thank God for His sustaining mercy throughout the famine and lockdown periods globally.
- Thank you, father, for the blood of Jesus that is available to wash us whiter than snow from all our sins. Revelation 7:14
- Thank you, father, for the blood of Jesus that speaks better things over our lives. Hebrews 12:24
- Thank you, father, for the blood of Jesus that always purges our conscience from dead works to serve the living God. Hebrews 9:14
- Thank you, father, for your goodness and mercy that follow us always. Psalm 23:6
RCCG February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 2
Day 2 (23 of 63) – 2ND FEBRUARY, 2021
PRAYER FOR MERCY: PERSONAL CLEANSING
TEXT: Hebrews 4:14-16, Psalm 24:3-5
In order to attract God’s mercy, penitence and true repentance are prerequisites. God is ever waiting to show mercy to any truly repented sinner. For all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory. God is giving us another opportunity in this season of grace to right our wrongs and come under cover of His mercy.
- Thank God for the privilege to come before your throne of grace in order to obtain mercy. Hebrews 4:16, Psalm 118:1
- Father I am grateful for your kindness, not shutting against at me the door of mercy
- Father, have mercy upon me in any way I have failed to show compassion on the wounded around me in Good Samarian care in Jesus name. Luke 10:33
- Father, have mercy upon me for my Prayerlessness. For failure to pray enough for leaders in my nation and in Church position of authorities in Jesus name.
- Father, have mercy upon me for dwelling in criticism instead of supporting our leaders in government. Numbers 12:1
- Father, have mercy upon me for my sins of unbelief, double mindedness and doubting your word. Romans 14:23
- Father have mercy upon me for acts of unfaithfulness in the payment of my
offerings, tithe, first fruits and vows. Genesis 4:4
- Father, have mercy upon me for acts of unfaithfulness in the payment of taxes, and other lawful national obligations in Jesus name.
- Father, have mercy upon me for acts of disobedience to traffic regulations on the highways, and other governmental rules and regulations. Romans 13:1
- Father, have mercy upon me for acts of dishonesty in keeping to my words. Forgive me the sins of lack of personal Integrity in Jesus name. Psalm 15:4
- Father, have mercy upon me for sins of hatred, jealousy, non-forgiving one another and vengeful act in Jesus name. Genesis 4:6
- Father, forgive and correct me of all sins of uncleanness for you are pure.
- Father, have mercy upon me for the sins of ingratitude. Lack of appreciation for the free gifts of nature; for the air, water, rain etc, for good health and for not sharing testimonies in Jesus name.
- Father, forgive me where I have discriminated against the poor, the disabled and those not from my tribe in Church, in work place and in communities.
- Father, have mercy upon me for all sins of backbiting and backstabbing.
James 4:1, Titus 3:2
Day 3 (24 of 63) 3RD FEBRUARY, 2021
THE CRY OF MERCY
BIBLE TEXT(S): Mark 10:46
INTRODUCTION: Mercy means forgiveness or showing great kindness toward the distressed. The Almighty God is full of compassion and kindness for His beloved children. As we cry to God for mercy today, He will hear us in Jesus name.
RCCG 3rd February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 2
1. Father I thank you because your mercy will locate me today in Jesus name. Romans 9:15
2. Father, I thank you for your forgiveness and compassion towards RCCG, Worldwide in Jesus name. Romans 9:15
3. Father thank you for your loving kindness towards our nation and all nations of the world in Jesus name. Exodus 15: 13
4. Father, please forgive me of my sins and let your mercy eliminate any kind of deadly disease that is ravaging my body (if there is any) in the name of Jesus. Psalm 51:1, 25:16
5. Father, in your compassionate love, show mercy to nations that are crying for healing of their land in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 30:9, 2 Chronicles 7:14
6. Father in your mercy reverse every irreversible situation in the lives of all our Brethren in RCCG worldwide in Jesus name.
7. Father increase the knowledge of all our brethren in RCCG worldwide to understand the importance of seeking for your mercy in the name of Jesus.
8. Father in your power, let the grace of mercy locate as many that have been considered blind in Jesus name.
9. Father; in your mercy, wash away every generational sin by the precious blood of Jesus and let me begin to experience open doors in Jesus name. Psalm 51:1
10. Father; be merciful for every error our leaders have made that have put our nation in bondage. Numbers 14:19, 1 Chronicles 17:13
11. Father in your mercy, terminate every stigma in my life in Jesus name. Matthew 9:36, Mark 1:41
12. Father please show us your mercy in RCCG worldwide, please don’t let your mercy depart from us in Jesus name. Exodus 15:13
13. Father open my spiritual ears to have an understanding of the power of your mercy in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 5:10
14. Father let your mercy that bring salvation extend to the nations of the world that have not receive the gospel of Jesus Christ.
13. Father in your mercy arrest every heart that says no to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
DAY 4 (25 of 63) 4TH FEBRUARY 2021
MERCY OF GOD, IN MY BODY
BIBLE TEXT(S): Exodus 15:26. 3 John 1:2
INTRODUCTION: It is the desire of God that we live in sound health and His mercy is abundant and sufficient to overcome every plague of sickness like cancer and all forms terminal diseases.
TODAY’S PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank you for you are merciful and gracious towards me and that you will sustain your mercy in my life in Jesus name. Exodus 34:6-7.
2. Father, have mercy on all your children who are sick in their body, let the blood of Jesus wash away their sins and transgressions in Jesus name. Psalm 51:1-2
3. Father, let your mercy speak against every terminal disease in the body of your children in their various location in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 7:9.
other terminal diseases amongst us in Jesus name. Psalm 25:10.
5. Father, by your mercy, supplies all needed vitality into the body of everyone suffering from cancer and other terminal diseases in Jesus name. Psalms 86:15
6. Father, please let your mercy prevail over judgement on all those that are sick in
their body today in Jesus name. Hebrews 3:2, Psalm 89:14.
7. Father, we ask by the power of your mercy that no cancer or any terminal diseases will consume any of your children in Jesus name. Lamentation 3:22-23.
8. Father, you are rich in mercy, please lavish your mercy on everyone suffering from cancer to experience quick recovery in Jesus name. Ephesians 2:4-5.
9. Father, move with compassion and mercy today and destroy every arrow of cancer,
diabetic, ulcer and any other terminal disease in Jesus name. Mark 6:34.
10. Father, you are our high priest of mercy, please be merciful and overturn every
weakness to strength in Jesus name. Hebrews 4:14-16.
11. Father, by your mercy let the tribulation and siege of cancer be over in the life of your children and let your comfort reach out to them in Jesus name. 2 Cor 1:3-4.
12. Father, let the light of your mercy shine on every sick body now and let every form of darkness disappear in Jesus name. Psalm 112:4.
13. Father, let your mercy triumphs over judgement to deliver all your children under
the terror of any terminal diseases in Jesus name. James 2:12-13
14.Father, please rise up and show mercy on all your children that the Doctors have given negative report over their health in Jesus name. Isaiah 30:18
15. Father, thank you because your mercy is released for our healthy living in Jesus name. Psalm 25:6-7
DAY 5 (26 of 63) 5TH FEBRUARY 2021
MERCY OVER ALL FORMS OF DISOBEDIENCE AND UNFAITHFULNESS IN THE FAMILIES, CHURCH AND NATIONS, ETC
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 Cor. 10:6, Isaiah 54:7; Deut. 28:1-12; 1 Sam. 15:22
Obedience to the word of God or His instruction is a major magnet of His mercy upon our lives; it is a special key that opens door of His mercies in time of difficulties. Rebellion against the word of God keeps one in darkness and in chains. As we confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience and unfaithfulness, God will show us mercy in Jesus Name.
1. Father we thank you for your faithfulness and love towards us as families, church and nation in Jesus name.
2. Father we confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience, unfaithfulness, stubbornness against you and against higher authorities in Jesus Name.
3. O Lord God of compassion and love; have mercy on me, and my family in Jesus name.
4. Father; be merciful and uproot every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness, rebellion and unfaithfulness out of my life and my family in Jesus Name.
5. Father; have mercy on your Church and forgive all our sins of incomplete obedience in the Mighty name of Jesus. 1 Sam. 15:22.
6. Father; forgive our nation all the sins of rebellion, disobedience and unfaithfulness and let your mercy reign over judgment in our land in Jesus Mighty Name. Ps. 145:9
7. Father purge your church of every iniquity and hear our cry for mercy in Jesus mighty Name Ps. 145:9
8. Father; create in me and in every member of my family clean hearts oh Lord in Jesus Name. Ps. 51:10.
9. Have mercy upon your Church Oh God, according to thy loving kindness in Jesus Name Ps. 51:1.
10. Father by your mercy; as nation, replace the stony hearts in us with the hearts of flesh to obey you in Jesus Name. Ezek. 36:26.
11. Oh God in the multitude of your mercy, please let your Church and our nation walk in obedience
12. Oh God; in the multitude of your mercy, cause our families to come to the saving knowledge of your truth and mercy in Jesus Name.
13. Father in your compassion, blot out the offences of your Church, our Nations and Families in Jesus Name. Ps. 51:1
14. Gracious God as we respond to your word in Joel 2:12-13, hear our cries, forgive us and deliver your Church from the spirit of disobedience in Jesus Name. Jonah 1:1-3
15. Show us thy mercy, O Lord and grant us thy salvation in my nation in Jesus Name. Ps. 85:7.
Day 7 (28 of 63) 7TH FEBRUARY, 2021
PRAYER OF MERCY FOR THE CHURCH OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT(S): Rev. 2:18-29; Ps. 90:14; Ps. 136:10-12, 25; Neh. 9:32-36
In Rev. 2:18-29, the church in Thyatira was commended for love, service, faith, patience and improvements. However, she lacked discerning of spirits and was seduced into fornication, sorcery and idolatry. Seduction is a major weapon against the church to draw her away from the love of God. Holy Spirit is calling on us (the church) to repent and be revived.
1. Father we thank you for your mercy that is always renewed in your church every morning. Lam. 3:22
2. Father we ask for your mercy and forgivingness for all our lapses and failure in the past years.
3. Oh Lord we confess and repent of sins of the church which we have sinned against thee, please have mercy on your church. Neh. 1:6
4. O God we have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept thy commandments and statutes, please Lord have mercy on your church in Jesus name.
5. We cry unto you dear Lord to purge us of every iniquity in our heart so that you can hear and answer our prayers in Jesus name. Ps. 14:34
6. Father by your divine mercy deliver your church from sleep of death. Ps. 13:3
7. Father deliver your church from every form of captivity because of your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name. Ps. 136:10-12
8. Oh God satisfy your church with your mercy that we may rejoice and be glad in Jesus name. Ps. 90:14
9. Father; show your church mercy and deliver her from dead works and curses of the enemies because your mercy is good in Jesus name. Ps. 109:17-21
10.Help your church O Lord our God and save us according to your mercy in Jesus name
11.Father let your church obtain mercy this season in Jesus name.
12.Father you are gracious and merciful, please do not forsake your church in Jesus name.
13.Father deliver your church from being servants on the land that you have given us in
14.Oh God arise for the help of your church and revive her again in Jesus name. Ps. 44:26
15.Father by your mercy deliver your church from spiritual deafness and from worldly
distractions. James 2:22
DAY 8 (29 of 63) 8TH FEBRUARY 2021
PRAYER FOR MERCY OVER THE SHEDDING OF THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT IN OUR LAND
BIBLE TEXT(S): Genesis 4:10, Hebrews 12:24, Hebrews 9:22
It is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
God’s love and forgiveness is mercy
1. Father thank you for your mercy that is new every morning and is greater than any judgement. James 2:13
2. Father thank you for your mercy through the blood of Jesus that speak better things than the blood of the Abel. Hebrews 12:24
3. Father thank you for the promise of your mercy that you will have mercy on whom you will have mercy and have compassion on whom you will have compassion. Rom 9:15
4. Father thank you for your mercy because it is good and endure forever. Psa 118:1
5. Father thank you for the provision of mercy freely for every one to enjoy the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Lamentation 3:23
6. Father by your mercy and the blood of Jesus, cleanse all nations of the filth created by the shedding of the blood of the innocent. Revelation 21:11
7. Father by your mercy, silence every altar demanding for the blood of the innocent, by the power in the blood of Jesus. Isaiah 28:18
8. Father by your mercy, let our land find grace in your sight and magnify your mercy by saving life from all forms of evil. Genesis 19:19
9. Father by your mercy, we plead the blood of Jesus on our land to arrest every work of blood waster and enthrone peace like a river. Isaiah 66:12
10. Father by your mercy, put an end to bloodshed of the innocent in all our land. Gen 4:10
11. Father by your mercy restore righteousness and holy living in our land Joel 2:25
12. Father by your mercy strengthen and lead the people of our land to be redeemed to the glory of your name. Exodus 15:13
13. Father show mercy to thousands that love you and keep your commandments Exo. 20:6
14. Father by your mercy don’t turn away your eyes from watching over us because of bloodshed in the land. 2 Chronicles 30:9
15. Father by your mercy arrest the people responsible for bloodshed in our land and reveal yourself to them as the consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
16. Father by your mercy, let the power demanding the sacrifice of human blood in our land be uprooted in Jesus name. Matthew 15:13
17. Father by your mercy, direct the flaming sword of the Lord in the garden of Eden that turn every side to watch over our land. Genesis 3:24
18. Father by your mercy, terminate the call for destruction from the altars where human blood is used for sacrifice. Rom 9:14-15
19. Father by your mercy, raise a standard against the enemy whenever they are coming as a flood to swallow the blood of the innocent. Isaiah 59:19
20. Father by your mercy, pull down the weapon that is engaged in the spilling of the blood of the innocent in our land. 2 Corinthians 10:4, Jer 18:7
DAY 9 (30 of 63) 9TH FEBRUARY 2021
PRAYER OF MERCY FOR RCCG: PERSONAL AND CHURCH CLEANSING.
BIBLE TEXT(S): Pro 16:6
In mercy and truth Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.
INTRODUCTION: Knowing well that; we are the church. Jesus is coming for a clean church without spot or wrinkle. As a covenant Church we have the responsibility to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord. Eph 5:25, 1 Cor 7:1
1. Thank God for the privilege to come before His throne of grace in order to obtain mercy. Heb 4:16
2. Father; be merciful unto your son, Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family in every areas of their shortcomings and grant them peace all round in Jesus name
3. Father; be merciful unto all our leaders and their families in every areas of their shortcomings and grant them peace all round in Jesus name
4. Father; have mercy upon us for acts of discrimination and segregation due to lust and selfishness.
5. Father; forgive us where we have discriminated against the poor, the disabled and those not from our tribe, other religions in Church, in work place and in our communities.
6. Father; have mercy upon us for sins of backbiting whereby we have destroyed others behind their back with our mouth in order to gain favour. Jam 4:1, Tit 3:2
7. Father; have mercy upon your ministers, for those who are not being the express image of the word they preached on the pulpits. Jam 1:25
8. Father by your mercy, help us to always have sober reflections in our lives, being mindful of how we appear before the mirror of your word. Jam 1:25
9. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of procrastination. Eccl 5:4
10. Father; have mercy upon us for not caring enough for the need in your house Haggai 1:4-5
11. Father; have mercy upon us for our unbelief and grant us deliverance from the terror of worry which we have brought upon ourselves, Matt 5:25-32
12. Father; have mercy upon us for acts of comparison and creating rooms for unhealthy competition in Church. 2 Cor 10: 12
13. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of witchcraft through sycophancy and eye service in Church.
14. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of Favoritisms. Preferential treatment to the rich at the detriment of the poor. James 2:2-3, 2Kings 5:10-11
15. Father, have mercy upon your church for the sin of pride among the ministers and workers in Jesus name.
DAY 10 (31 of 63) 10TH FEBRUARY 2021
PRAYER OF MERCY FOR RCCG AND CHURCHES IN NATIONS 1
BIBLE TEXT(S): Proverbs 16:6; Exodus 15:13; Exodus 20:6
INTRODUCTION: By mercy the Lord has redeemed his church. He has remained the
strength and the guide to his bride, the church. The Lord shows mercy unto thousands of
them that love him and obeys his commandments. The Church will not cease to ask for
mercy from the LORD.
RCCG February 10 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points for Day 10
1. Father we are grateful for your mercy that comes anew every morning.
2. Father, have mercy over your church for failures to walk in the agape love. 1 John 4:8, 18
3. Father; have mercy upon your church for every form of oppression in the church.
4. Father; have mercy upon us for all forms of ungodly competition among denominations in the body of Christ.
5. Father; have mercy upon us for the sin of wrong and poor modeling by the young ones in the church.
6. Father, have mercy upon your church for not complementing each other in evangelism. Matt 28:19
7. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of poor church resources management.
8. Father; have mercy upon us for every sins of Idolatry in the body of Christ
9. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of Idolatry/ Idol of the heart/ Evil thoughts, satanic competition and rivalry in your church in Jesus name Eze 14:7
10. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins that proceeds out of a defiled heart and purge us of evil conscience by your blood in Jesus name. Heb 10:22.
11. Father; have mercy upon us for acts of comparison and creating rooms for unhealthy competition in Church in Jesus name. 2 Cor 10: 12
12. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of witchcraft in Church through manipulative and domineering spirits of jezebel in Jesus name.
13. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of manipulating figures, forging receipts and all forms of abominable acts on the Altar. 1 Sam 2:13-15
14. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of witchcraft in the Church through seductive acts of indecent dressings in Jesus name. 1 Pet 3:3, Jer 4:30
15. Father; by your mercy Heaven at last for every true member of your church in Jesus name. Amen
DAY 11 (32 of 63) 11TH FEBRUARY 2021
MERCY OVER EVIL PRONOUNCEMENT
The power to revoke or reverse any evil pronouncement on anyone is in the blood of Jesus. Jesus became a curse that we will not be cursed when He went to the cross. However, curse does not come without disobedience. As we pray for mercy, evil pronouncement shall be revoked.
RCCG February 11 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points for Day 11
1. Father Lord, I thank you for the power you have given me to cancel every evil pronouncement. Num 23:23, Gen12:3
2. Father by your mercy I rejects every evil pronouncement and manipulation of the enemy in all areas of my life in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 8:8-10.
3. Father, have mercy on any acts of disobedience that led to devilish control in my family in the name of Jesus. Lam. 3:37.
4. Oh lord by your mercy, let the blood of Jesus neutralize any curse of impossibility issued against me in the name of Jesus. Prov. 26:27
5. Father, by your mercy I will not be diverted from the path of blessings by the reason of evil pronouncement in the name of Jesus.
6. Let every satanic prayer against me be reversed in the name of Jesus. Esther 8:5
7. O lord let your mercy withdrawn permanently every access Satan has to my life through evil pronouncement in the name of Jesus. Ps. 124
8. Oh lord by your mercy, let every vow of the enemy against my life be nullified in the name of Jesus. Ps. 44:5
9. Mercy of God separates me and my family from every evil pronouncement of ancestral curses of untimely death in the name of Jesus. Lam. 3:37
10.Lord by your mercy cut off every ancestral curse of marital destruction and frustration in the name of Jesus. Deuteronomy 23:5
11.Lord by your mercy separates me from ancestral curses of poverty and financial handicap in the name of Jesus. Colossians 2:14
12.Lord by your mercy terminates every Infirmity and failure at the edge of breakthrough in the name of Jesus. Numbers 23:23
13.Lord God by your mercy every condemnation of the enemy in my life be nullified in the name of Jesus. Mark 11:23-24
14.Oh lord by your mercy, no evil vow, decision or prophesy shall come to pass in my life in the name of Jesus. Job 22:28
15.Oh lord by your mercy, silence every satanic voice speaking against me to destroy my life in the name of Jesus. 63:11b.
RCCG 12th February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points for Day 12
DAY 12 (33 of 63) 12TH FEBRUARY 2021
MERCY OF GOD, IN MY HOME AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): Isaiah 8:18, Joshua 24:15
Families and homes are established by God and they are sustain only by His mercy.
RCCG 12th February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points for Day 12
1. Father send down the rain of mercy in my home and family that it shall be well with us and we shall eat the fruit of our doings in Jesus name. Isaiah 3:10
2. Father by your mercy, no weapon of the enemy fashion against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rise up against my family and home shall be condemned in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
3. Father by your mercy, make my home and family great, our name great, and we shall be a blessing in Jesus name. Genesis 12:2
4. Father by your mercy, multiply my seed, home and family as the stars of the heaven, and as sand which is upon the sea shore, and my seed shall possess the gates of their enemies in Jesus name. Genesis 22:17
5. Father by your mercy, command blessing upon my family and home, that it shall bring forth fruit forever and ever in Jesus name. Leviticus 25:21
6. Father by your mercy, turn every curse upon my family and home into blessing because of your love towards us in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 23:5
7. Father by your mercy, pour water upon my home and family that is thirsty, and pour your spirit and blessing upon my seed in Jesus name. Isaiah 44:3
8. Father by your mercy, make my family and home your hill, and let there be showers of blessings. Eze 34:26.
9. Father by your mercy, use the pillar of fire and pillar of cloud to protect my home and family on a daily basis in Jesus name. Exodus 13:21
10. Father by your mercy, fill my family and home with the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord in Jesus name. Isaiah 11:2
b Father by your mercy, do a new thing now in my tabernacle and let it spring forth, make a way in the wilderness and rivers in desert in Jesus name. Isa 43:19-22
12. Father by your mercy, satisfy us with long life, and show us your salvation. Psa 91:16
13. Father by your mercy send your word to heal and deliver us from all our destruction in Jesus name. Psalms 107:20
14. Father by your mercy, bless the fruit of my body and the fruit of the ground, and bless
my going out and coming in. Deuteronomy 28:4,6
15. Father by your mercy, open for me good treasure, heaven to give rain and bless all the
works of my hand. Deuteronomy 28:12
DAY 16 (37 of 63) 16TH FEBRUARY, 2021
PRAYER FOR MERCY OF GOD, FOR DIVINE HEALING OF OUR LAND FROM
COVID-19 ISSUES AND OTHER RELATED GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUES
It is never the will of God for any of His children to be sick, 3 John 1:2, it is sin that brought sickness into the world, we need to repent of sins and turn to God in our prayers of faith to get out of the wilderness of sickness and diseases.
RCCG 16th February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 16
1. Thank God for the gift of life, for being there for us, and for His mercy.
2. Father we ask for forgiveness for all our sins, please forgive and heal us of all diseases in Jesus Name Isa. 33:24
3. Father by your mercy hear our cries and heal all who are sick in our Nations in Jesus Name. Ps. 30:2, Zech. 10:6
4. Father by your mercy, deliver our nation from the attack of this noisome pestilence called Corona virus in Jesus Name Ps. 91:3.
5. Father forgive our iniquities and heal our diseases in Jesus Name Ps. 103:3
6. Father by your mercy let the healing power in the stripes of our Lord Jesus nail coronavirus to His cross in Jesus Name 1Pet. 2:24
7. Father by your mercy let coronavirus and other diseases not have dominion over your creation in Jesus Name. Rom. 6:9-14
8. Almighty God, have mercy on us and destroy Coronavirus and its source from the face of the earth in Jesus Name. Jer. 51:25.
9. Oh Lord my God as we cry unto you, please hear us and heal our Land of Covid19 and all other related health issues in Jesus Name 2 Chron. 7:14.
10. Jesus Son of David, have mercy on my Nation and take this plague away completely in Jesus Name Mark. 10:47-48
11. Oh Lord my God you made heaven and earth, there is nothing too hard for you, have mercy on us and heal your church, our nations and everyone in our families that have been infected by corona virus in Jesus Name. Zech. 10:6
12. Oh Lord God Almighty, have mercy on us, send forth your word and deliver us from destruction in the mighty name of Jesus. Ps. 107:20
13. Father by your mercy, let every gate that corona virus has shut against us be lifted up now in the Name of Jesus Ps. 24:7-10.
14. Father, have mercy on us and restore unto our families, your church and nations all that diseases and sicknesses have stolen away from us in Jesus Name.
15. Oh God have mercy; O Lord forgive us, send us good health and peace in Jesus Name Jer. 33:6
DAY 20 (41 of 63) 20TH FEBRUARY, 2021
MERCY FOR HEALTH WORKERS WORLDWIDE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Lam 3:22-26
The eyes of the Almighty God will continue to be upon the righteous. The compassion and loving kindness of the Almighty God cannot be quantified. Rom.9:15-18
RCCG 20th February 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 20
1. Father, thank you for your eyes of mercy that is upon the righteous all over the world in Jesus name.
2. Father, thank you for showing your mercy upon all health workers globally in Jesus name.
3. Father, thank you for your grace that has opened the door of salvation to all health workers all over the world in Jesus name.
4. Father, in your mercy keep all our health workers in your knowledge in Jesus name.
5. Father in your mercy, let all our health workers enjoy your divine protection in Jesus name. Psalm 91: 1–4
6. Father, let your divine presence that attract wisdom and understanding come upon all our health workers in Jesus name.
7. Father, in your mercy, let there be breakthrough in Medicare for all health workers in Jesus name.
8. Father, in your compassionate love, let your word be established in the heart of all health workers all over the globe in Jesus name.
9. Father, in your mercy increase the knowledge and faith of all Nurses and Doctors in RCCG, worldwide in Jesus name.
10.Father, in your mercy heal all our health workers that have been infected with Covid-19 and other disease in Jesus name.
11.Father in your mercy give hope to all health workers that are in a hopeless condition in Jesus name.
12.Father in your mercy plant your fear in the heart of health workers globally in Jesus name.
13.Father, in your mercy, let all our health workers walk in your fear, be diligent and be remembered for good in Jesus name. Psalm 112:6
14.Oh Lord, help me to continue to trust in you in Jesus name.
15.Father, in your mercy, disappoint every enemies of our health workers globally in Jesus name.
RCCG February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 2
More update on RCCG February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 2