63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 3- 21 DAYS OF PRAYERS OF DEMAND
FEB 22– MAR 14,2021
BIBLE TEXT: Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:21-28.
PREAMBLE: 42-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds across the globe and we are still counting. There is no better way to be acquainted with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true repentance at the throne of grace where mercy abounds. This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21-days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isiaiah 45:11 We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily.
We are trusting God as individuals, groups and Churches that in this last segment, the Lord will rent the heavens (Isa. 64:1-4) on our behalf in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Day 2 (44 of 63) – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021
DADDY G. O. AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 1 TIMOTHY 2:1-3.
Our leaders need our prayers. They need God’s guidance so we will not be led into error. Let us wholeheartedly pray for our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family as he holds the Church mantle of leadership for God’s help, protection and blessings.
RCCG 23rd February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 2 – Phase 3
1. Father, we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch, Adejare Adeboye and for your call upon his life, in Jesus name. Romans 8:30.
2. Father, we thank you for enabling your son to enter into a great covenant with you, in Jesus name. Genesis 9:9.
3. We thank you for choosing him, anointing him and making him a blessing to this generation, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 2:35
4. Father, we thank you for using him for the expansion of RCCG and spreading of the gospel to over 180 countries across the globe, in Jesus name. 1 Thessalonians 1:8
5. Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name. Psalms 105:1
6. Father, we thank you for your divine protection and provision for Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family, in Jesus name. Psalms 35:2
7. Lord, we thank you that long life, peace and prosperity is their portion, in Jesus name. Psalms 91:16
8. Father, let your son fulfill all his assignments in his life time, in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 4:7
9. Father, please let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name Psalms 1:3
10.Father, please continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead in Jesus name. Exodus 15:13
11.Father, don’t allow any of their words fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
12.Father, let your son move from one level of glory unto greater glory, in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 3:18.
13.Father, they will not have a better yesterday in their life in Jesus name. Haggai 2:9
14.Father, don’t let their anointing run dry, frustrate every plan of the devil to derail them in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
15.Father, don’t let them have course to bury any of their children, biological or spiritual all over the world in Jesus name. Malachi 3:11