63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 3- 21 DAYS OF PRAYERS OF DEMAND
FEB 22– MAR 14,2021
BIBLE TEXT: Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:21-28.
PREAMBLE: 42-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds across the globe and we are still counting. There is no better way to be acquainted with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true repentance at the throne of grace where mercy abounds. This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21-days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isiaiah 45:11 We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily.
We are trusting God as individuals, groups and Churches that in this last segment, the Lord will rent the heavens (Isa. 64:1-4) on our behalf in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
RCCG 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 3 – 21 Days of Prayers Demand
DAY 1 (43 of 63) – 22ND FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 91:1-16, 121
We are in a time when all human security devices have failed. We have a sure protection only in God as it is written, “The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD” Pro 21:31
1. Dear Heavenly Father, you have the whole world under your care. We worship You, the Omnipresent, the Omnipotent and the Omniscient
2. We thank You Father; you are the greatest Watchman who neither sleep nor slumber spread your protection over those who seek refuge in you this year in Jesus name.
3. Father, according to your word, deliver me and my household from the snare of the fowler throughout this year in Jesus name. Psa 91:3
4. Father, according to your word, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plaque come near my dwelling, in Jesus name. Psa 91:10
5. Father, according to your word, let your angels bear me in their hands so that I will not dash my feet against any stone (troubles) in Jesus name. Psa 91:12
6. Father, answer my call in the day of troubles and deliver me, in Jesus name. Psa 50:15, Jer 33:3
7. Father hear my cry unto you let my enemies turn back in total confusion, in Jesus name. Psa 56:9
8. Father, protect your church, my nation (put your country) from every form of evil and destruction, in Jesus name. Job5:12
9. Father, according to your word, be our refuge and strength at all times and deliver us whenever we are in danger, in Jesus name. Psa 46:1
10.Father, according to your word, make wars cease to the end of the earth, break bows, cut the spears in sunder, burn the chariots in fire in Jesus name. Psa 46:9
11.Father, I decree and declare, let them that seek after my soul be confounded and put to shame in Jesus name. Psa 35:4
12.Father, I decree and declare, let them that devise my hurt be turned back and brought to confusion in Jesus name. Psa 35:4
13.Father, Disappoint the devices of the crafty so that their hands will not be able to perform their enterprise against the righteous in Jesus name. Job 5:12
14.Father; Let all enemies that rises up against us meet with darkness in the day time and grope in the noon day as in the night, in Jesus name. Job 5:15
15. I decree and declare; I shall not die but live to declare the wonder of the Lord in the land of the living. Psa 118:17
Day 2 (44 of 63) – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021
DADDY G. O. AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 1 TIMOTHY 2:1-3.
Our leaders need our prayers. They need God’s guidance so we will not be led into error. Let us wholeheartedly pray for our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family as he holds the Church mantle of leadership for God’s help, protection and blessings.
1. Father, we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch, Adejare Adeboye and for your call upon his life, in Jesus name. Romans 8:30.
2. Father, we thank you for enabling your son to enter into a great covenant with you, in Jesus name. Genesis 9:9.
3. We thank you for choosing him, anointing him and making him a blessing to this generation, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 2:35
4. Father, we thank you for using him for the expansion of RCCG and spreading of the gospel to over 180 countries across the globe, in Jesus name. 1 Thessalonians 1:8
5. Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name. Psalms 105:1
6. Father, we thank you for your divine protection and provision for Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family, in Jesus name. Psalms 35:2
7. Lord, we thank you that long life, peace and prosperity is their portion, in Jesus name. Psalms 91:16
8. Father, let your son fulfill all his assignments in his life time, in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 4:7
9. Father, please let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name Psalms 1:3
10.Father, please continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead in Jesus name. Exodus 15:13
11.Father, don’t allow any of their words fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
12.Father, let your son move from one level of glory unto greater glory, in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 3:18.
13.Father, they will not have a better yesterday in their life in Jesus name. Haggai 2:9
14.Father, don’t let their anointing run dry, frustrate every plan of the devil to derail them in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
15.Father, don’t let them have course to bury any of their children, biological or spiritual all over the world in Jesus name. Malachi 3:11
Day 3 (45 of 63) – 24TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Habakkuk 3:2
For revival to come in the church of God, the church must be holy and very prayerful. It is prayer that can bring about the expected revival that will make the church stand out in Jesus name.
RCCG 24th February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 3
1. Father send down the fire of revival in your church again, like the days of old, in Jesus name. Habakkuk 3:2
2. Father, awake your church from deep slumber in Jesus name. Isaiah 56:10
3. Father let there be fresh Holy Ghost fire, fresh anointing, fresh unction upon your church, in Jesus name. Acts 2:1-4
4. Father give new strength, new live, new energy to your church at this end time, in Jesus name. Acts 4:29
5. Holy Spirit, send down your Holy Ghost fire to our revival programs, in Jesus name. Acts 4:30
6. Father let there be live miracles that will make people believe you and you alone, in Jesus name. John 4:48, 5:1-9
7. Father, release the anointing of healing into your church, let the blind see, let the lame work, let the dumb speak, let the deaf hear and the dead rises in Jesus name. Acts 19:11
8. Father, let our mind be genuinely renewed for the Holy Spirit , in Jesus name. Romans 12:2
9. Father you are the portal of our lives, remould us to your desire and your will in Jesus name. Jeremiah 18:3-4
10. Holy Ghost; deal with every power at work to make us what you have not created us to be in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:16 – 17
11. Father; let every Inherited strange behaviour and habits in our lives working against our personal revival be destroyed in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29
12. Father; let there be restoration of every virtue, blessings, I had lost before I gave my life to you in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
13. Father, let all that the enemy has stolen from me, become too hot for them to keep, compel them to return them back to me in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 5:2-5
14. Father, restore to us every virtues, I and my family member may have lost in the past years, in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
15. Powers of (put your country) working against the revival of the church be destroyed in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
Day 5 (47 of 63) – 26TH FEBRUARY, 2021
RITUALISTS AND KIDNAPPING SPECIFIC PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen 37:28
Kidnapping is the unlawful carrying away of a person against his or her will. Kidnapping is done for the purpose of extortion, ritual or other devilish reasons. It is a global problem. However, in recent time the situation in Nigeria has become a matter of serious concern. Let brethren all over the world intercede for God intervention over this global scourge and for Nigeria particularlly.
1. Let us thank God Almighty, because He alone is our redeemer, who is mighty and able to plead our cause Prov 23:11
2. Father, We decree peace in our nation (replace nation with the name of your country), lay your divine ambushment against every kidnapper, ritualists and cultists in Jesus name 2Chro20:22, Jos 8:7
3. Father, arise in your power and release all your children in the cage of kidnappers and ritualist, in Jesus name.
4. Father, scatter the plans and agenda of kidnappers and ritualist in Nigeria in Jesus name.
5. Father, you are the consuming fire, please rain upon the kidnappers and ritualists that refused to repent, brimstones and fire in Jesus name. Psam11:6
6. Father, please let your wind of destruction blow in the hideout of terrorists, kidnappers and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
7. Father, please trouble these kidnappers and ritualists until they turn to you in Jesus name. Psa 55:19
8. Father, please shoot the arrows of premature death into the camp of unrepentant kidnappers and ritualist in Jesus name. Deu 24:7
9. Father, let every kidnappers and ritualist be rendered useless in our nations in Jesus name.
10. Father, please pluck out every kidnapper and ritualist from their dwelling place in Jesus name. Psa 52:5
11.Father, arise O Lord and let the wickedness of kidnappers and ritualists come to an end in Jesus name. Psa 7: 9
12.Father; in all my ways, deliver me out of the hand of (kidnappers and ritualist) and dont let me be a victim in the hand of the wicked in Jesus name. Jere15:21
13.Father; arise, expose and arrest all those sponsoring kidnapping and ritual killings in Nigeria in Jesus name.
14.Father, destroy the wide network of kidnappers and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
15.Father, please let the spirit of error fall upon every kidnapper and ritualist in Jesus name.
Day 6 (48 of 63) – 27TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matthew 19:3-6
Marriage was instituted by God on divine principles. Anytime, we transgressed these principles, there will be marital problems. However, some marital problems are products of curses in the family. God is the ultimate solution.
RCCG 27th February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 6 (Phase 3)
1. Thank God for His faithfulness over every home that are keeping to their marital vows Gen 2:22-24
2. Thank God Almighty who is the originator of marriage institution in the garden of Eden Gen 2:22-24
3. Father, we hold on to your word, and stand against the manifestion of all forms of barrenness in our families Deut 7:14
4. Father, we uproot by the fire of Holy Ghost every seed of bareness in our lives in Jesus name.
5. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus to nullify very satanic covenants that are opposing your covenant of blessing in our marriage in Jesus name. Heb 10:13
6. Father, I command every spirit of lack in my marriage to be destroyed now in Jesus name. 2 Cor 3:5
7. Father, by your power, reverse every evil curse place upon my marriage by household enemies Prov 3:33-35
8. Father, I take authority over every external influence that is polluting my marriage in Jesus name Matt: 19:6
9. Father, I command every seed of separation that has been sown upon my marriage, be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Matt 15:13
10.Father, consume by the fire of Holy Ghost every garment of strife and violence that enemies have put on my marriage Matt12:16
11.Father, I decree that, every arrow shot to destabilize my marriage backfire in Jesus name. Isa 54:17
12.Father, I break them into pieces, every oppressor of joy and peace in my marriage in Jesus name Psa 72:4
13.Father, destroy every spirit of vengeance causing problems that will not allow us in forgiving one another in our marriage Matt 6:14-15
14.Father, by the blood of Jesus, I destroy every curse of delay in getting married and having conception in my family and in our church in Jesus Name. Isa 54:17
15.Father, you are our shepherd, our provider, I come against any manipulative power creating lack in my family in Jesus Name. Psa 23:1
More update soon on RCCG 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Phase 3 – 21 Days of Prayers Demand