MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 16 January 2020 By Dr D.K Olukoya – Destiny’s Decree
TOPIC: Destiny’s Decree
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 46-47
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Judges 6:12-24
MEMORY VERSE: “But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.” – Luke 1:13
When human beings decide to take away their mat, God will swing into action by laying an exquisite carpet.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
WHATEVER CATEGORY OF FEAR THE ENEMY HAS BROUGHT YOUR WAY, YOUR WEEPING SHALL EXPIRE.
MESSAGE: In the spiritual realm, there is something called the decree of destiny. When this comes out, your destiny is set for celebration. When God speaks to you, it is a decree. No power on earth, in the sky or underneath the earth can alter divine prophecies. They are for ever settled. Gideon was called a mighty man of valour by the angel. At that time, he did not look like a soldier, but the angel made the declaration.
The Lord did not answer Gideon’s query. Instead of this, he gave him an assignment (Judges 6:14). Again, Gideon was quick to present more excuses to justify his not being qualified for God’s commission (Judges 6:15).
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 16 January 2020
He made it clear to God that there was no way he could have qualified to be a saviour. He tried to tell the Lord what he thought was unknown to Him. He made reference to the fact that he was raised in a poor family and that he was the most incompetent member of that family. Gideon was trying to tell the Lord that an underdog was not qualified to save Israel. But, God insisted on His directive to Gideon, by reassuring him of His presence with him.
Gideon was still not sure. So, he asked for a sign (Judges 6:17) and God agreed to his request.
What a patient God we have! Do not listen to what people are trying to say about you. Heaven’s decree is: the Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.
- I break the power of territorial curses over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of environmental curses over my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I cancel the power of all curses upon my head, in Jesus’ name.
- I break the power of any demonic spell issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of territorial demon over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of any demonic spell issued against my finances, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of the curse of any incense burnt on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 16 January 2020 was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
- Joel Osteen Devotional 21 January 2020 – Check Your Soil
- Seeds of Destiny 22 January 2020 Wednesday – Being Found Where God is Found
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 January 2020 – Judged and Criticized
- Our Daily Bread 21 January 2020 – Where Are You Headed?
- Billy Graham Devotional 21 January 2020 -Victory Over Death