Joyce Meyer 25th July 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Love People in Your Thoughts
Scripture: Therefore you have no excuse or defense or justification, O man, whoever you are who judges and condemns another. For in posing as judge and passing sentence on another, you condemn yourself, because you who judge are habitually practicing the very same things [that you censure and denounce]. (Romans 2:1 (AMPC)
Message: One of the most valuable and beautiful things we can do is love others. We can purpose to think about the good things we find in all the people we know, and as we do, our attitudes toward them will improve.
Often we think about what is wrong with people and what we don’t like about them. Focusing on people’s faults is not showing love to them. We can choose to pray for them concerning any weaknesses they may have, and at the same time pray for ourselves that God will help us in our weaknesses also.(Joyce Meyer 25th July 2018 Daily Devotional)
Focus on positive, loving thoughts about people. Then, when they do something you don’t like, you are already so full of good thoughts about them, it is easy to just let it go.
Prayer Starter: Father, please help me to think positive, loving thoughts about other people today. Help me to be patient, merciful, and always believe the best. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 21 February 2019 – The Power of God
- Our Daily Bread 21 February 2019 – Living Sacrifice
- Open Heaven 21 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Arise!
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 February 2019 – At The…
- Joyce Meyer 21 February 2019 Devotional – Your…
- Prayer Points for Open Heaven 21 February 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 21 February 2019 –…