READ UCB WORD FOR TODAY DEVOTIONAL
Topic for UCB Word for Today 14th November 2022 is “INSTEAD OF WORRYING, STAND ON GOD’S WORD”
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY: ‘Be strong and courageous. Be not afraid or dismayed…for there is…with us…our God to help us.’ 2 Chronicles 32:7-8 AMPC
UCB WORD FOR TODAY – MESSAGE
Have you lost your sense of peace? Is your mind besieged with worry? If so, begin to program your thinking with these Bible promises – write them down, carry them with you, and read them regularly:
1) ‘The Lord himself watches over you…stands beside you…keeps you from all harm…watches over your life…keeps watch over youas you come and go’ (Psalm 121:5-8 NLT).
2) ‘Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you’ (Psalm 9:10 NIV).
3) ‘Our fears for today…worries about tomorrow…even the powers of hell…nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God’ (Romans 8:38-39 NLT).
4) ‘They will fight against you, but…not prevail…for I am with you to save you and deliver you’ (Jeremiah 15:20 NKJV).
5) ‘You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety’ (Job 11:18 NIV).
6) ‘I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, O Lord, you will keep me safe’ (Psalm 4:8 TLB).
7) ‘In the world you have…distress and frustration; but…[take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]!…I have…[deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you]’ (John 16:33 AMPC).
8) ‘Be not afraid or dismayed…for the battle is not yours, but God’s’ (2 Chronicles 20:15 AMPC).
9) ‘Fear not…When you pass through the waters…they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned’ (Isaiah 43:1-2 NKJV).
10) ‘I will rescue you…declares the Lord; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear’ (Jeremiah 39:17 NIV).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 24-26, James 2
UCB Word For Today 14 November 2022 by United Christian Broadcasters is a Christian media charity that exists to offer every person, in every place, every moment of the day, the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way. READ MORE