RCCG 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for 20th February 2021: Day 20 (Phase 2) by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Today RCCG 20 February 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 20.
DAY 20 (41 of 63) 20TH FEBRUARY, 2021
MERCY FOR HEALTH WORKERS WORLDWIDE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Lam 3:22-26
The eyes of the Almighty God will continue to be upon the righteous. The compassion and loving kindness of the Almighty God cannot be quantified. Rom.9:15-18
RCCG 20th February 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 20
1. Father, thank you for your eyes of mercy that is upon the righteous all over the world in Jesus name.
2. Father, thank you for showing your mercy upon all health workers globally in Jesus name.
3. Father, thank you for your grace that has opened the door of salvation to all health workers all over the world in Jesus name.
4. Father, in your mercy keep all our health workers in your knowledge in Jesus name.
5. Father in your mercy, let all our health workers enjoy your divine protection in Jesus name. Psalm 91: 1–4
6. Father, let your divine presence that attract wisdom and understanding come upon all our health workers in Jesus name.
7. Father, in your mercy, let there be breakthrough in Medicare for all health workers in Jesus name.
8. Father, in your compassionate love, let your word be established in the heart of all health workers all over the globe in Jesus name.
9. Father, in your mercy increase the knowledge and faith of all Nurses and Doctors in RCCG, worldwide in Jesus name.
10.Father, in your mercy heal all our health workers that have been infected with Covid-19 and other disease in Jesus name.
11.Father in your mercy give hope to all health workers that are in a hopeless condition in Jesus name.
12.Father in your mercy plant your fear in the heart of health workers globally in Jesus name.
13.Father, in your mercy, let all our health workers walk in your fear, be diligent and be remembered for good in Jesus name. Psalm 112:6
14.Oh Lord, help me to continue to trust in you in Jesus name.
15.Father, in your mercy, disappoint every enemies of our health workers globally in Jesus name.