63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 1-21 DAYS OF QUALITY PRAISE, WORSHIP AND
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. Psa 34:1-3
The resultant effects of David’s determination to praise the Lord continually are revealed in Psalm 37:25; “I have been young, and now I am old…” This statement of David could be quoted as saying “my life was preserved from all agents of death”. He buttressed this point when He said in Psa. 34:19 “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all”
By the leading of the Holy Spirit, Our Father-in-the-Lord; the General OverseerPastor E. A. Adeboye has declared sixty three days of fasting and prayer in 3 segments of 21 days each. As directed, this first segment is devoted to a high level of thanksgivings and praises unto our God.
No matter the outlook of the immediate past year 2020, we all saw and experienced the goodness of God in a greater dimension. These 21 days will be the meeting point where the created would wholeheartedly bow before their creator in GRATITUDE. God bless you. Amen.
DAY 12- 22nd JANUARY 2021
THANKSGIVING FOR DIVINE RESTORATIONS
BIBLE TEXT: Joel 2:25
All men desire restoration of all good things they have lost in the past. Only God can
restore the wasted years, seasons and opportunities and we will praise Him for that.
RCCG 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points 22 January 2021 Day 12
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
2. Our God, we praise you because of your migthy works in Jesus name. Matt 13:54
3. Our God, we praise your name, you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116
4. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
5. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
6. Father, we thank you for restoration of peace into my nation in Jesus name.
7. Father, we thank you for restoring the economy of my nation in Jesus name.
8. Father, we thank you for restoring those students kidnapped in various part of Nigeria last year in Jesus Name.
9. Daddy, we thank you for restoring peace to our families in Jesus Name.
10. Father, we thank you for restoration in our educational sectors in my country in Jesus Name.
11. Father, we thank you because our power sector in my country is experiencing restoration in Jesus Name.
12. Father, we thank you because our commerce is coming out of the wood and there shall be progress in all areas in Jesus Name.
13. Father, we thank you for peace and harmony that reigns in many homes in your church in Jesus Name.
14. Father, we thank you for restoring your church to position of authority again in Jesus Name.
15.Father, we thank you for restoring the focus of our youths from crime to honourable effective works in Jesus Name.
16.Father, we thank you for restoring the spirit of prayer into your church again in Jesus Name.
17.Father, we thank you for restoring peace in all, the troubled zones all over my nation in Jesus name.
18.Father, thank you for restoring social values into our youth in Jesus Name.
19.Father, we thank you because the economy of my nation will continue to improve in Jesus Name.
20.Father, we thank you for restoring your fear into your church in Jesus Name.