Open Heaven For Teens 18 November 2022 | Friday Devotional By Pastor E.A Adeboye And Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye
Read Open Heaven For Teens 18 November 2022
TOPIC: Show Me Your Friends
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33
Open Heaven For Teens 18 November 2022 Message
There is a popular adage that says Birds of the same feather flock together. Another one says Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. No matter how spiritual you are, you friends mirror you, they reflect who you truly are. No wonder our memory verse states that evil communication corrupts good manners.
A Yoruba adage says A sheep that befriends a dog will eat faeces. Make friends that will endear you more to Christ, challenge you to pursue your dreams and fulfil them. Have friends that will impact your life positively and not those who will drag you down.The best way to choose a friend is to see Jesus in that fellow.
Is the fellow born again? Does he/she exhibit the fruit of the Spirit according to Galatians 5:22-23 ? Is he or she serious with his/her academics? Is he/she committed in the fellowship or Church? These are the things you should watch out for. However, dont forget that you must also have these attributes.
Are your current friends drawing you closer to Christ or away from Him?
Bible in One Year
Hebrews 13:1-25 , Ezekiel 17:1-24 , Ezekiel 18:1-32 , Ezekiel 19:1-14
Open Heaven for Teens 18 November 2022 Friday Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye & Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.