Open Heaven for Teens 16 March 2021 Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: God Cares for You(Open Heaven for Teens 16 March 2021 Devotional)
MEMORISE: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
BIBLE READING – Matthew 6:27-32
27. Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28. And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28:1-68; Mark 15:27-47
MESSAGE: “Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.” “4 Peter 5:7”Our heavenly Father knows what you need per time. So, when you are anxious, you belittle God. If the flowers and animals blossom everyday, then, He will take care of you whom He made in His image.
The Bible says He knows the number of the hairs on your head.This is how detailed God is concerning your matter. When we were younger, daddy and I would be dragging cow skin (ponmo) to eat because we couldn’t afford beef.
Today God has blessed us so much that we can feed people. If you are a bonafide child of God, He will take care of you. You don’t need to give in to worry or anxiety. In fact, they will lead to health problems such as high blood pressure. All you need to do is maintain a good relationship with your heavenly Father, He knows how best to take good care of you.
PRAYER POINT: Father, please supply my needs today.
Open Heaven for Teens 16 March 2021 Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.