TOPIC: Overcoming Evil Family Pattern (1)
MFM Daily Devotional 8 May 2022 MEMORY VERSE
1 John 3: 8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Every Godly family is for signs and wonders
Your family shall fulfil her divine mandate, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN A YEAR
Judges 7:8-25, Judges 8; John 5:31-47; Proverbs 11:19-28
1 John 3: 9-24
MFM Daily Devotional 8 May 2022 Sunday MESSAGE
The Almighty God is the story changer, who can deliver to the uttermost. Perhaps the enemy has boxed your family to a corner, and has laid a heavy burden on everyone by ensuring that a particular evil pattern continues to run in the family, do not despair because help is available through the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
The Bible says in Lamentations 3:37 “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” It is Jehovah God that has the final say over your life and family, when you are truly and wholly committed to Him. You must say no to every evil pattern running in your family and God will work out the deliverance of your family, in the name of Jesus.
Why does the devil keep families in bondage? He does that for so many reasons:
To ensure that families do not fulfil their divine mandate.
To afflict families.
To waste families.
To steal the peace of families.
To stop the progress of families.
To bring reproach upon families.
To mock the name of the Lord. The list is unending, however, the ultimate goal is to send families to hell fire at the end of the day.
Beloved, it is time to seek the Lord on behalf of your family so that you and your family and even generations to come will not become his prey. This is not the time to fight or quarrel but the time to face the enemy squarely and command him and his cohorts to depart from your family line.
If the enemy gets an inkling that you are no longer ignorant and that you want to fight back, he will make family members to work against one another. Even children will also become defiant and unruly. So you need to beware.
MFM Daily Devotional 8 May 2022 PRAYER POINTS
1. Anything representing the kingdom of darkness in my family, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Anything that needs to be uprooted in my family, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anything that needs to be scattered in my family, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
4. O thou that troubleth the Israel of my family, my God shall trouble you today, in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou power of witchcraft, let my family go, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every family spirit husband/spirit wife, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every sacrifice offered against my family, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 8 May 2022 | Sunday (Mountain Top Life) ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide) MFM Daily Devotional 7 May 2022