MARCH 2021 IMPARTATION SERVICE – SUNDAY, 21ST MARCH 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): Deuteronomy 8:18
TOPIC: Accessing Supernatural Supplies (1)
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the pathway to supernatural supplies
We serve a God Who is a Supernatural Supplier and Divine Provider like none else
This is the God that brought manna and quails in abundance to give food to His people in the wilderness.
God causes the sun to rise everyday without tiring and to shine everyday without dimming; He has enough celestial power to keep the sun burning without burning out
One thing that is clear through Scripture is that our God is a miraculous Supplier, a Mysterious Giver.
This is the God that used five loaves and two fishes to feed 5000 men besides women and children and had 12 baskets left. This is the God that gave wine out of water.
However there are Divine principles to follow in order to access Divine products. There are Scriptural secrets to Supernatural supplies.
Dunamis Sunday Service 21 March 2021 Message By Dr Paul Enenche
DIVINE PRINCIPLES FOR ACCESSING SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES:
1. The mindset of Kingdom expansion (Ps. 35:27; Zech. 1:17; Ps. 102:13-14; 122:9)
God is personally involved in the prosperity of those that favour His righteous cause (Ps. 35:27)
When you want to conquer abundant resources, not because of what you want to achieve for yourself but for what you want to achieve for the Kingdom, then the sky becomes your starting point for what God will do in your life.
This is the passion for Kingdom edification and beautification. Favour towards Zion provokes favour from Heaven; favour towards the Kingdom provokes favour from the King. Whatever you want God to do for you do it for Zion; whatever you want the King to do for you do it for the Kingdom. Those who seek the prosperity of the Kingdom secure the prosperity of the King
When the welfare of the Kingdom becomes your interest, supernatural supplies become your destiny.
2. A large vision for abundance (Gen. 13:14-15; Eph. 3:20; Prov. 21:5)
God will only give what man can see; if you can’t see it, God can’t give it. What is in the heart of man determines what God can deliver into the hands of man. Move from the realm of survival to the realm of excess without stress. Look from the realm of owning a car to the realm of owning buses for evangelism, from owning houses to owning estates etc.
Every man’s vision is directly proportional to his provision for life. Provision will always expand to accommodate vision. What is flowing in you determines what can flow out of you; mentality is the mother of reality. If you can see there, no devil can keep you here!. Never sell yourself cheap
3. The revelation of Supernatural Supplies (Deut. 29:29; John 1:5; Heb. 6:12; Isa. 60:1-8)
If it is to be released to you, it must first be revealed to you. In this Kingdom, we don’t triumph by luck, we triumph by light (John 1:5). Everything we get from God, we get by faith and faith is fed by light (Heb. 6:12)
Provision, deliverance, longevity, power, supernatural supply, glory and not shame, blessings are
not curses are inside Redemption (Rev. 5:12). The more light you see the brighter you shine; the more the light the higher your flight. Light is the fuel for both faith and flight; when you connect light you charge your faith and take your flight.
4. Dedicated Kingdom Service (Luke 10:1; Ex. 23:25; Job 36:11; Luke 22:35; Ps. 35:27; John 4:35-36; Ps. 105:42; 89:20)
Dedicated Kingdom service is a sure way to access supernatural supplies; God pays His workers and He pays them very well. Show to God that you will never be too big to serve Him then He will show to you that nothing will ever be too big to give to you. God is a Raiser not a User of people. Kingdom workers receive Kingdom wages (John 4:36). Authentic Kingdom servants ultimately become validated Kingdom giants.
KINGDOM SERVANTS THAT BECAME KINGDOM GIANTS:
i. Abraham (Ps. 105:42)
ii. David (Ps. 89:20)
iii. Daniel (Dan. 6:20)
5. The practice of the Covenant of Supernatural supplies (Phil. 4:15-19; Gen. 8:22; Acts 20:35; Gen. 12:2; 2Cor. 9:6-7; Isa. 55:10)
Supernatural supplies is not a promise to be claimed but a covenant to be practiced. The Blessing is inside the giving (Acts 20:35). Outcomes are the products of actions; every time you see a desirable outcome, there are obligatory actions that must be put in place. God blesses blessers. God’s prosperity or supply agenda is a covenant that must be practiced, not a prayer to be prayed.
TYPES OF GIVING:
a. The tithes (Gen. 14:18-20; Heb. 7:8; Lev. 27:30; Gal. 3:9)
If you must be blessed like Abraham, carry out the practices of Abraham
b. The freewill offering (Deut. 16:16-17; Ps. 96:8)
c. Giving to the poor and less privileged (Prov. 19:17; 21:13; 14:1; 28:27)
d. Sacrificial Giving (Ps. 20:1-3; 126:1-5)
e. Giving to the prophet (Gal. 6:6; Gen. 12:3)
f. First fruits giving (Prov. 3:9-10; Ezek. 44:30)
Firstfruits can be the first income that enters your hands or the first increase
g. Kingdom projects giving (Ps. 132:1-5; Ex. 35:4-14, 29)
1. Make demands on the grace to apply yourself to Kingdom principles for supernatural supplies
2. Continue to play your part because God is covenant-bound to fulfil His obligations to His covenant partners
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. I am grateful Lord, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I am available as an instrument in Your hands; I am available as a financial apostle Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the grace to live for You; I receive that grace to fulfil my portion of the covenant, to be a part of Your move on the earth, to invest in crusades and to build churches, I receive that grace Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
– This week shall not expire until your testimony is released!
– Before this week expires, there will be the sound of rejoicing in your life, family, endavours, business, and in our land!
– From this moment forward, even people who don’t know you will favour you
– As you donate yourself to the service of the Kingdom, you will see benefits that will amaze you
– You shall see something out of scripture in this season that will take you to the high places of the earth
– Systems are put under pressure, they lose their peace sleep and rest until all that is yours enters into your hands!
Thanks for reading Dunamis Sunday Service 21 March 2021 Message By Dr Paul Enenche