SUNDAY SERVICE/21-DAY RELEASE, RECOVERY AND REPLICATION FAST – DAY 21 – SUNDAY, 24TH JANUARY, 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): Mark 2:1-5; 1 Thessalonians 1:3
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE RELEASE OR DEPLOYMENT OF FAITH (1&2)
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
- Understanding how to release or deploy faith
- It is very important to develop faith but it is not enough to stop at the development of faith; the objective of development of faith is the deployment of faith
- Faith that is developed but not deployed will never deliver
- The matter of faith places the responsibility of action on the believer
- Faith always has something to do with actions/works (Jam. 2:17, 20)
- Faith is impotent without action (Jam. 2:17, 20)
- It is not just enough to develop faith, faith must be delivered!
- Answers in the head are useless in the exam until they are released; that is how the matter of faith is
- The challenge with most people is not that faith is not available but that faith is not deployed when the need arises
- Faith must be released for desired results to be realised
- Bullet in the gun in the face of danger is useless until it is released
- Nutrient in food is useless until it is released and absorbed; that is how the matter of faith is
- Faith is a living force that is designed to produce living proofs (Hab. 2:4; Acts 6:8)
- Action is the switch of both the life and force of faith
- Faith is not fully useful until it is released. So what do you do to release faith?
HOW DO YOU DEPLOY YOUR FAITH?
1. Word or faith-filled thought (Eph. 3:20; Rom. 12:1-2; Eph. 3:20; Acts 10:19; Isa. 65:24)
1a. Keeping your thought lined-up with the Word
1b. Revelational and revolutionary thinking rather than traditional or limiting thinking
i. God hears and answers not just words but thoughts (Eph. 3:20)
ii. The limit of thought or mentality determines the limit of result or possibility (Eph. 3:20)
How far you can think is how far you can experience
B1a. Making the Word of God to shape your thought (Rom. 12:1-2)
B1b. Possessing Word-based expectations and anticipations
i. The power that is at work in us is releasable by the power of thought (Eph. 3:20; Isa. 65:24)
The power that worketh in us is tied to the thoughts that occupy our mind (Eph. 3:20; Acts 10:19)
ii. Life generally turns out in the direction of thought (Pro. 23:7)
When the devil perceives your destiny, he confronts your history
Beware what you think; wrong or right, it will happen
Tough times don’t last but tough people do – Robert Schuller
Impossibility only exists in the thought of the frustrated, limited and resisted
2. Word or faith-filled declarations (Isa. 14:26; 2 Cor. 4:13; Isa. 8:12-13; 2 Kings 4:23,26; Matt. 12:34)
By the way you are speaking, you are pushing faith out to work
2a. Declaring your position based on word revelation
Revelation that is not declared will not produce revolution
Anything that has not been declared has not been fully believed (2Cor. 4:13)
In confessing the Word, you are quoting the Scripture; In declaration, you are stating your position based on what you saw out of Scripture
2b. Declaring the truth of the Word irrespective of or in the face of the facts of life (Isa. 8:12-13)
Faith is speaking it when there is no reason to say so; it is saying the unsayable, speaking the
unspeakable, and declaring the ‘undeclarable’!
i. God confirms the Word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messenger (Isa. 44:26)
ii. All of creation was programmed to hear and respond to the Word of the Lord (Jer. 22:29)
Faith does not only speak to God, faith speaks to things (Mark 11:23)
You can speak to your business premises, your organs, your destiny and career!
Many are busy arguing with God when they should be speaking to the things around them!
B2a. This is declaring the Word continually out of the overflow of insight (Matt. 12:34)
Spiritual talk is spiritual work
If you are not talking, you are not working
2b. Bold, authoritative, fear-destroying, doubt-damaging declarations
There is nothing that kills fear like loud speech
i. God does what His people speak in His ears (Num. 14:28)
ii. Angels excel in strength at the sound of the Word (Ps.103:20)
3. Word or faith-based actions (2 Cor. 5:7; Deut. 28:1-2; Ex. 23:25; Mark 16:20; 5:25-30; Luke 5:1-5; John 9:1-7; Luke 17:12-14; John 2:6-8)
3a. Standing on the Word or taking steps in line with the Word (2Cor. 5:7)
3b. Obeying God to prove that you believe Him, hence committing Him to do what He had promised (Deut. 28:1-2)
Faith is not just claiming promises, it is accepting responsibility
Every promise of God is settled on a premise
i. Action is the switch of supernatural power (Luke 6:19)
ii. The action of man invites the reaction of God (Mark 16:20)
The move of man immediately provokes the move of God
B3a. Accepting Word responsibility through practical steps
3b. Doing the Word beyond just hearing and believing the Word (Jam. 1:22)
Revelation without action equals practical deception of self
i. Faith action is man’s reaction against undesirable situations and that makes the enemy to find his level (Joel 3:10)
ii. Faith action provokes Divine intervention (Ex. 14:21; Luke 17:12-14; John 2:6-8)
You are acting the future before the future arrives
Don’t wait for the situation to change before you change your behaviour, let your behaviour change the situation
When your obedience increases, your prayer reduces
4. The prayer of faith (Hos. 14:2; 1 John 5:14-15; Jer. 1:11-12; Jam. 5:14-16; 1:5-6; 1 Kings 18:36)
4a. Praying revelation-based prayers, not just sentimental prayers (Hos. 14:2)
4b. Praying the Will of God as discovered from the Word of God (1John 5:14-15)
i. God will always identify with and confirm His Word (Jer. 1:11-12)
ii. Word-based, faith-filled prayer leaves no room for doubt and unbelief so it secures the attention of God (Jam. 5:14-16; 1:5-6)
4a. Reminding God of His promises at the place of prayer (Isa. 14:26)
4b. Praying with audacity and expectancy on the basis of light from the Word (1Kings 18:36)
i. The Will of God is answered prayer that is waiting to be prayed (1John 5:14)
ii. The prayer of faith challenges the faithfulness of God and God will always prove Himself faithful (Num. 23:19; Ps. 89:34-35)
5. The praise of faith (Ps. 106:12; Ps. 22:3; Rom. 4:20)
5a. Praising God on the basis of belief in His Word (Ps. 106:12)
5b. Praising God in advance of desired results
i. The praise of faith instantly invites Divine Presence and activity because God inhabits the praises of His people (Ps. 22:3)
ii. Praising in the absence of evidence is placing high confidence in His faithfulness and that moves Him to action (Heb. 11:6; Rom. 4:20)
If you wait for things to happen before you celebrate God you have waited too long, and as a matter of fact, it may never happen
B5a. The praise of faith is a weapon of war, releasing sounds of victory that dismantle enemy resistance (Acts 16:25-26)
B5b. Praising God in the face of the odds attacks doubt and unbelief and makes it easy for God to function (Josh. 6:20; 2Chron. 20:22-24; Acts 16:25-26; John 6:11-12)
1. Faith is not just what you believe, faith is how you behave.
It is how you think, talk, act, walk, pray etc.
Faith people don’t behave the way other people behave – they talk, walk, act and think differently
Until your behaviour has changed, your belief has not changed
2. Until faith is backed by action it will be devoid of manifestation
GO and behave!
B1. Faith is not just a mindset, faith is a lifestyle.
B2. Until faith accepts responsibility, it will be denied possibility.
Until faith accepts responsibility, it can die as a liability.
Dunamis 24th January 2021 Sunday Service Message By Dr Paul Enenche
- Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank You for today; I receive the grace to proceed with the right action and the right behaviour, O Lord, in Jesus’ name
- Father, I come before You today and I appreciate You for Your goodness and mercies. Thank You for the privilege of knowing you and having you, for the privilege of connection, I thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name!
- Father, I receive the grace to think well, talk well, act well, pray well and praise well; I receive that grace Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
– Where blood is wasted, yours shall never be wasted!
– Every reproach upon you and your loved ones is arrested!
– That pressure headache just left you now
– Today is a day of special, unusual openings – the opening of wombs, doors; ears and eyes are opening now both spiritually and physically!
– Everything my Father in heaven has not planted in your life, I declare, they are uprooted!
– As you make your declarations going forward, every devil after your case shall clear for you!
– Every fact that is daring the truth of God in your life is swallowed up right now!
– You have been taking steps and making moves, I prophesy to you, before the month of January is over, you shall see the move of God
– The next move you need to make, God shall reveal it to you!
– In the name of Jesus, the fire of Divine intervention shall answer for you in this season!
– Everything the devil is raising against you and against your family is cancelled!
– Every agent off the devil looking for you shall destroy themselves
– Any death looking for you, that death is refired back to hell! You shall fulfil your days
– The witch or terrorist that can cut you short before your time does not exist!
– Every trace of fear hanging around your life and destiny is destroyed!
– The next step/action you will take will confront you with unbelievable results
Thanks for reading Dunamis 24th January 2021 Sunday Service Message By Dr Paul Enenche