Dunamis 22 May 2022 Sermon: Secrets of Existence at the Top By Dr. (Pastor) Paul Enenche
Dunamis Sunday Service 22 May 2022 Message
MAY 2022 PROPHETIC SERVICE – SUNDAY, 22ND MAY 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 1 CORINTHIANS 9:24-27; PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14
MESSAGE TOPIC: Secrets of Existence at the Top (1&2)
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding what it takes to exist at the top place in life. What has been plentifully and abundantly established is that the top is the place for God’s people
But the top is never achieved by sudden flight or chance occurrence
For every rise there is a price. For every desired outcome, there is required input from man
It has been made abundantly clear that the top place is the place for God’s people. People don’t just happen at the top.
The top doesn’t happen by miracle occurrence For every desired effect, there is required effort.
For every needed flight, there is needed force. If anyone must go up in life in any realm, there must be effort and force
SECRETS OF EXISTENCE AT THE TOP:
1. The God-first heart or lifestyle (Matt. 6:33; Gen. 19:27; 1 Kings 3:3-13; 2 Chron. 26:5)
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXISTED AT THE TOP BY THE GOD-FIRST HEART/MENTALITY
1. Abraham(Gen. 19:27)
2. Solomon (1 Kings 3:3-13)
3. King Uzziah (2 Chron. 26:5)
When you give God His place in your life, you cannot escape the top place in life
2. The heart of servanthood (Gen. 40:3-4; Job 29:11-17, 21-25; 1 Sam. 22:1-2)
The willingness to be a servant in your generation is a secret of stardom in the Kingdom
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXISTED AT THE TOP BY SERVING THEIR GENERATION:
1. Joseph (Gen. 40:3-4,6-7)
What is the experience of people when they come in contact with you? It will determine how high you go in life. If you are not a success with people you will be a failure in life
The art of leadership is learnt through the act of servanthood
2. Job (Job 29:11-17, 21-25; 1:3)
Job practically served and serviced the needs of his generation
Job came to the point where he was the greatest person in the east because of his service to his generation (Job 1:3)
3. David (1 Sam. 22:1-2)
David served the destitute and stranded of his generation. The heart for your generation is what makes you a generational general
3. The pursuit of excellence (Gen. 41:8, 37-40; 1 Sam. 16:17-18, 21; 17:24-26; 18:6-7)
Doing what you do in life with the best of your ability is key to existence at the top
Giving the task at hand the best you have got is key to existence at the top
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXISTED AT THE TOP BY THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE:
1. Joseph (Gen. 41:8, 37-40)
2. David (1 Sam. 16:17-18, 21; 17:24-26; 18:6-7)
In the realm of music, and in the realm of war he was the best in those fields, till he became a song (1 Sam. 18:6-7). When you are ready to deploy your best, your generation will sing your song (1 Sam. 18:6-7)
3. Daniel (Dan. 1:20-21; 1:4)
Daniel was on top of the academicians (Dan. 1:20-21), he was on top of the magicians (Dan. 5:11-12), and he was on top of the politicians (Dan. 6:1-3).
Release your best and exist at the top
Make the choice and take the steps to exist at the top
SECRETS OF EXISTENCE AT THE TOP:
4. Dedicated service to God (Mal. 3:17-18; Ps. 89:20-21, 25; Deut. 34:5; Ex. 33:11; Deut. 34:10; Ps. 105:6, 42)
Servants of God are jewels of God;. If it is God that will lift you, dedicated service is non-negotiable. To stand out for God is to be set apart in life
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXISTED AT THE TOP BY DEDICATED SERVICE TO GOD:
1. David (Ps. 89:20-21, 25)
Dedicated service to God made David a generational reference of service
2. Moses (Deut. 34:5; Ex. 33:11; Deut. 34:10)
It is when you have not just the title but the heart of a servant that no devil can stop you from existing at the top
3. Abraham (Ps. 105:6, 42)
The way of service is the way of shining and stardom in the Kingdom. When you are too big to serve, you are too small to shine. There are many service avenues – find one; let God lay it in your heart.. Service does not reduce you
5. The heart of Humility (Jam. 4:6; 1 Pet. 5:5; Dan. 4:34-37; Prov. 29:23; Gen. 40:8b; 41:14-16; Rom. 9:16)
The heart of humility is always key to authority. It is better to be humble by choice than to be humbled by force. Humility by decision is better than humility from frustration
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO ROSE TO THE TOP BY A HEART OF HUMILITY
1. Moses (Num. 12:3)
2. Joseph (Gen. 40:8b; 41:14-16)
Real authentic men of God are helpless without God. When you are not tired of acknowledging God for the things you see and experience then He will lift you up permanently. No matter what, prove to God that you are not bigger than your Lifter. God wants to bring you to the point that when people see you and hear of your results, they won’t believe it
3. Solomon (1 Kings 3:7-13) The limit of your humility is the limit of your lifting in God
6. The life of Diligence (Eccl. 9:10; Prov. 22:29)
The way of diligence is the way of eminence
Diligence is brutal deployment of your life’s energy
Do everything you can to ensure that what you do with your life is what you love to do
Give what you do no rest until it gives you rest
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXISTED AT THE TOP BY THE LIFE OF DILIGENCE:
1. Jacob (Gen. 31:38-41)
2. Isaac (Gen. 26:18-24)
Isaac secured his place at the top by wearying out the opposition
Resistance is worn out by persistence
If you will keep working, no devil can stop your enlargement
Continuous deployment of labour is the secret of arrival at enlargement
Real people that God helps are not lucky they are ‘worky’; they labour and the labour attracts His favour
3. Paul the apostle (1 Cor. 15:10)
The way of labour is the way of honour
Make the choice, pay the price to exist at the top
- Father, thank You for Your Word to me this morning; to You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name
- Father, I demand for the lifting off of every embargo on my life; every embargo on my life, I command you to break NOW, in Jesus’ Name!
- Every power or altar of blood that supplies strength, power and indestructibility to killers/bandits/kidnappers/terrorists in this nation, oh you altars, and native/witch doctors, CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus’ Name!
- Father, I have heard and received Your Word today; give me a change of story and take me to the top where I belong. Father, I receive the grace for dedicated service, humility of life and diligence – to give life everything I have got; I receive the grace today, in Jesus’ Name.
- Every embargo placed on my life, preventing me from reaching where God wants me to reach, oh you embargo, today, I command you to scatter NOW, in Jesus’ Name!
– The God Who lifted David from the cave and made him king in his generation is lifting you up today!
– Every spirit of death looking for you, that spirit of death returns back to hell now!
– Every altar remote-controlling your life and family, that altar is set on fire and you are set free!
– Every bottle/cage/prison holding your life and destiny scatters now!
– Every arrow in any part of your body, its tenure expires now!
- Whatever the devil has stolen or taken from your life, I declare restoration!
- We decree judgment on every killer, kidnapper, bandit and terrorist in Nigeria!
- God is about to show you a service route that will catapult you to the top!
- You shall not be history while you are still alive!
- Every conspiracy against your life has just been broken!
- In the midst of confrontation you shall be having increase and shall rise to the next level!
(Dunamis 22 May 2022 Sermon)