SERVICE OF CHRISTMAS HYMNS AND SONGS – 23RD DECEMBER 2018
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): LUKE 2:8-14
MESSAGE TOPIC: CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS (THE BIRTH OF CHRIST)
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
- Understanding what we celebrate at Christmas
- Understanding how we celebrate it
Celebrating Christmas (The Birth of Christ) Message By Dr Paul Enenche
Christmas is celebrated in Christian lands and non-Christian lands alike; it is celebrate universally
WHAT DO WE CELEBRATE AT CHRISTMAS?
- We are celebrating the unconditional love of God for man (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8)
The love of man is mainly conditional but the love of God is unconditional
- We are celebrating God’s unquantifiable Gift to man – the Gift of Jesus Christ (2Cor. 9:15; Rom. 8:32)
Jesus is God’s Gift whose value can’t be measured
If God can give you His Son, there is nothing He won’t give
- We are celebrating God’s unspeakable joy in man (Luke 2:10; 1 Pet. 1:8)
Jesus arrived with a joy that the world can’t give and can’t take
That is why the people of the Christ are one of the most excitable people on the earth
- We are celebrating God’s unfathomable peace to man (Isa. 9:6; Luke 2:12-14; Phil. 4:7)
Christmas is the celebration of the birth of the Prince of Peace (Isa. 9:6)
Embracing Christ is embracing peace; avoiding Christ is embracing crisis
- We are celebrating God’s unprecedented Presence with man (Matt. 1:23; Isa. 7:14)
We are celebrating man’s unhindered access to God
HOW DO WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?
- With joyfulness and singing (Luke 2:10-14)
- With appreciation and giving (Matt. 2:11)
God gave to us His best so we must give to Him our best
- With surrender and submission (Matt. 2:11)
Emmanuel, make Your Presence real in my life, family and destiny, in Jesus’ Name
Lord I surrender my all to You.
- Every form of stagnation in your life is over forever!
- I prophesy to you today, before the end of this year, what is yours shall locate you
- The kind of organisations people struggle to work for, by prophetic declaration and without struggle, you shall get it!
- Every system holding what is yours shall lose their peace, sleep and rest until everything belonging to you is released under pressure!
- You are preserved!
- Every impossibility in your life is about to be turned into a possibility!
- Everyone who came in here with a pain, your healing and health are resotred!
- The things and people the devil took from your life are being restored to your life!
- Everyone here today whose joy is under attack, I announce that the root of your sorrow dries up now!
- Those things that will escalate your joy in this season, they are released right now!
- Anything fighting your joy in this Christmas season, that attack is over forever!
- Anything confronting your peace, I curse that crisis in your life and declare your battle is over! The peace that passes all understanding is released
- Anyone due for an employment letter this year, I prophesy that it shall enter your hands!
- What is yours is not permitted to escape this year into next year
- Every reproach packaged for your life is retrieved and repackaged back to sender!
- Every agreement with witches and wizards, demons and water spirits that has covenanted to destroy you, today that altar is set on fire! In the Name of Jesus, you are free!
- Between now and the next 24hours, every altar that has fought your marital, career and financial destiny, you shall see them catch fire and you shall be free!
- Every deposit in your life that is not planted by God is dissolved now!
- Every situation of evil in your life, today, it expires!
- Whatever you left at home as a temptation, you are returning to meet it as a testimony
- Every form of sickness you came here with is dissolved and dissipated!
- Every Divine encounter you need to change your story is released upon your right now!
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.