TOPIC: He Sat on Ashes (2)
Scripture: Job 2
Message: Vs 7 of today’s scripture says: “So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.” Vs 8: “And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.” Vs 9: “Then said his wife unto him, ‘Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God and die.”
Note Vs. 8 again: he sat down among the ashes. Ashes in the Bible is a symbol of shame, defeat and losses! Ashes mean that the FIRE and the GLORY IS GONE! So, when Satan attacked Job and burnt all that he had laboured for, all that was left were ASHES! Remember that here was a man who sat on kingly thrones and chairs! Here was a rich man that dressed with apparels of the rich and mighty! Here was a man who was once the head and not the tail – HE WAS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE EAST! Suddenly he was brought LOW AND HE WAS REVERSED (demoted) FROM GLORY TO ASHES!
In this New year, the LORD is telling me to inform you that He has programmed your RAISE from ASHES to your THRONE! The LORD is saying to 12, 810 users of today’s devotional: “In this New year, THOSE THAT SAW YOU AMONG THE ASHES SHALL SEE YOU AMONG THE GREAT! THOSE THAT SAW YOU AMONG THE ASHES SHALL SEE YOU AMONG THE DANCERS OF JOY!Yea, they that have secretly mocked you shall see your OPEN LIFTING AND HONOUR shall come upon you! I shall do a thing that will silence all for good. I shall raise you up! I shall raise you out! I shall do it again.”
Oh, worship the LORD NOW! Thank God that the LORD turned the captivity of Job and the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before! That shall be your story! ASHES CANNOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF YOUR DESTINY! No matter how the past years have been, refuse to sit down in the ASHES OF THE PAST! LOOK UP! TRUST GOD AGAIN and HOLD ON!
Always remember Isaiah 61:7 – “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they (YOU) shall rejoice in their (YOUR) portion in Jesus name.”
LAGOS FEBRUARY ANOINTING SERVICE
Theme: ”EVIL LABELS MUST BURN”
Date: SATURDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY, 2021.
VENUE IS OGUDU MOUNTAIN.
TIME IS 11am- 12.30pm (NIGERIA TIME).
THERE WILL BE PHYSICAL GATHERING/SOCIAL DISTANCING!
Our Daily Manna 24th February 2021 ODM Devotional Prayer Points!
1. Take any song of praise as led.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
3. Thank God for His grace to RAISE ANYBODY from the dust to the throne of princes/princesses!
4. Psalm 16:6: “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage” (Declare it 21 times).
5. Decree that you will not EAT ASHES in 2021.
6. Eating ashes means DEMOTION, STAGNATION or DEFEAT! Decree it again: In 2021, I shall not EAT ASHES in Jesus name.
7. Pray Isaiah 61: 7. PERSONALIZE IT FOR 3 DAYS.
8. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now. Pray about today now.
9. For my past shame, I shall have DOUBLE this year! For my past defeat, I shall have double dancing this year! For my past losses, I shall have DOUBLE GAIN! For my past DELAY, I shall have DOUBLE SPEED in Jesus name.
Our Daily Manna 24th February 2021 ODM Devotional Message was written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe the founder of the various Manna Prayer Mountain (MPM) worldwide.