TOPIC: Confront and Conquer
1 King 22:21-39
Luke 18:1 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;”
MFM Daily Devotional 8 July 2020 Outline
In today’s devotional, we shall take a look at what is meant, when God is referred to as the God of Elijah. In your daily walk with God, you need to know the power and the glory of the God of Elijah. When you understand what the God of Elijah can do, the battles of life will no longer constitute threats to you. The God who answers by fire will empower you to win any battle that is coming from the quarters of stubborn demonic powers.
There was a riot somewhere and some people went to attack a child of God. They surrounded where she was. She looked at them through the window and said “Go away from here. If you don’t go away, I shall not hesitate to call on the God of Elijah against you.” They did not respond. Then, the lady started violent prayers. It was the team’s leader that first of all somersaulted and started complaining in a loud voice about some discomfort in his stomach. And so, the others ran away.
When your enemies does not want to leave you and vow that they shall not rest until they take your blood, then use your most potent weapon: fire prayers of the God of Elijah. Qualifications of those who can pray violent prayers:
1. People who have surrendered their lives to Jesus.
2. Those who have repented from all known sins.
3. Those who are living holy lives.
4. Those who are desperate for a change, those desperate for transformation.
5. Those who are not ready to give up, i.e., persistent people.
Today you can invoke the power of the God who answers by fire. Pray until the God of Elijah manifests Himself powerfully in your situations.
Satan calls you when you are idle, God calls you when you are busy. Ensure that you are very busy for the Lord during your waiting time.
Any power that does not want things to go well, they shall be disgraced in the name of Jesus
MFM Daily Devotional 8 July 2020 – PRAYER POINTS
1. O God arise, let evil altars scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. I remove the portion of the serpent from my own life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I rebuke every evil linkage with my life with any evil, in the name of Jesus.
1. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything glorifying satan in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Psalms 66 – 69