TOPIC: The Science of Violent Prayers
Matt. 11:12; Mark. 10:46-52
OUTLINE: Today’s devotional centers on the Science of violent prayers. For quite a long time, believers have tried fruitlessly to overpower dark forces through cold and mechanical prayers. But, those prayers have remained abortive and ineffective.
On the other hand, violent prayer is the fruitful and rewarding prayer that uses the rod of iron to break the congregation of the enemies into pieces. Violent prayers are prayers that use terrifying noises to chase enemies out of their hiding places.
Therefore, when a situation becomes stubborn, and seems to be taking your life, what you need is the prayer of violence. Such prayers are prayers based on the formula of the desperate cry. They are prayers resulting from holy madness. They are prayers served on arresting the arresters. Violent prayers are words charged with the fire of the Holy Ghost for spiritual wars. Violent prayers are the Mount Carmel prayers that Elijah prayed and fire fell. Violent prayers are the ‘enough is enough’ prayers. Violent prayers are prayers that swallow problems, as they don’t negotiate at all. Violent prayers are prayers that create greater snakes to swallow the snakes of the enemy.
Violent prayers are prayers that scare the enemy. They use the anger of God and arrows of God as a weapon. Violent prayers are the type of prayers used by the widow who said, “Avenge me of my adversaries.” Violent prayers are prayers that use the axe of God for fighting. They are prayers to blast the altars of the enemy. Violent prayers are prayers that are oiled and empowered by the blood of Jesus. They are prayers after the order of Moses, such as would put boils on the enemy. Violent prayers are prayers that will introduce the broom of destruction to sweep off the enemy.
They are prayers that will bring forth seven angels to fight against the enemy. This is the type of prayer that was used by blind Barthemeaus to arrest the positive attention and response of Jesus to his predicament. You should also cry out violently until you receive answers to your prayers. You must obtain your breakthroughs, after the order of blind Barthemeaus.
You must turn yourselves to victors, achievers and overcomers through violent prayers, which will help you to take your rights and privileges by force. With violent prayers you will prevail in Jesus name!
Only God has the final say. When human beings and enemies speak and declare that a full stop has been put in place, God will prove them wrong and convert their evil full stop to a comma.
It is well with you.
HYMN – The king of love my shepherd is
1. The King of love my Shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His,
And He is mine forever.
2. Where streams of living water flow,
My ransomed soul He leadeth,
And where the verdant pastures grow,
With food celestial feedeth.
3. Perverse and foolish oft I strayed,
But yet in love He sought me,
And on His shoulder gently laid,
And home rejoicing brought me.
4. In death’s dark vale I fear no ill,
With Thee, dear Lord, beside me;
Thy rod and staff my comfort still,
Thy cross before to guide me.
5. Thou spread’st a table in my sight;
Thy unction grace bestoweth:
And O what transport of delight,
From thy pure chalice floweth!
6. And so through all the length of days,
Thy goodness faileth never:
Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise,
Within Thy house forever.
1. I destroy every magic in any house I have entered, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil power that has established authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Wherever I go, satanic agents will not steal my portion, in the name of Jesus.
1. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the altars of the wicked assigned against me be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 7 July 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)