TOPIC: I Decree by Fire
Eccl. 8:4-7; Rev. 1:5-6
Ephesians 2:18 “For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.”
OUTLINE: The power of spiritual decrees is brought to the fore in today’s devotional reading. You will learn how to decree by fire and enforce what God has declared. What I want to share with you today is the fact that there is a difference between a plea and decree. Let me be sincere with you beloved, you cannot beg/cajole wicked powers.
The only language evil powers understand is the language of violence. We are princes and kings. Therefore, we can issue decrees. Our kingship is not by selection or by election. We cannot be voted out of power. A person can take over government by a coup d’etat and a counter coup can remove him from power.A decree is a decision of a king or government. It is an order having the force of law behind it. That is, the fellow is not just saying it; something is backing it up. A decree is an authoritative order or decision to which people have to comply.
It is the determination of someone who has power. It is to ordain a thing. It is to decide what is to be done and what has to take place. Our own is not like that. We are kings by divine appointment. We are not asked to plead with satanic powers to release what they have captured or make a request to them. We are not asked to pacify the enemy; pacifying prayers do not work anymore.
The passages in today’s devotional reveals that kings rule by decrees. There must be power in your voice. You must know how to make use of prayer decrees.
Poverty of purpose is not as bad as poverty of principles. If you have no patience, you are extremely poor.
Anyone who is using fetish power against me shall be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
HYMN – When peace, like a river
1. When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
“It is well, it is well with my soul.”
It is well with my soul,
It is well, it is well with my soul.
2. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
3. My sin O, the bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
4. And, Lord, haste the day when the faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll,
The trump shall resound and the Lord shall descend,
“Even so” it is well with my soul.
– Horatio G. Spafford
1. O Lord, remove their souls far from peace and let them forget prosperity.
2. I command stubborn problems to wither, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let my dread be upon the earth, in the name of Jesus.
1. Let the rivers inside of me come alive, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, destroy the alignment of witches, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every conglomeration of witches, be melted, in the name of Jesus.
4. I loosen my life from every witchcraft poisoning, in the name of Jesus.
Bible In One Year
MFM Daily Devotional 14 July 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)