RCCG 2020 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 23 – 2 February 2020
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
FIFTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY, 2020.
PRAYER GUIDE – RCCG 2020 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 23 – 2 February
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues.
Read Today’s Open Heaven – The Blood of Jesus (II)
Sunday 2nd February 2020 – Day 23: Prayers for RCCG Pastors
Pastors have the responsibility to shepherd the flock of God under them. Make disciples
of all nation.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for all the pastors in RCCG for your call over
their lives and their ministry
2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for your mercies that is new every morning
for all pastors in RCCG. Lam 3:23
3. Father in the name of Jesus, strengthen all pastors in RCCG to keep watch over their
flocks. Luk 2:8
4. Father in the name of Jesus, make your plan for RCCG known to the pastors
5. Father in the name of Jesus, use all RCCG pastors as instruments of deliverance.
Joel 2:32, Amos 3:12, Eze 34:10
6. Father in the name of Jesus, give RCCG pastors burden for soul winning and flocks
under them especially the lost sheep. Jer 50:6
7. Father in the name of Jesus, anoint all RCCG pastors with your grace and mercy to
gather your flocks. Jer 31:10
8. Father in the name of Jesus, give RCCG pastors the heart to feed the flock with
knowledge and understanding
9. Father in the name of Jesus, raise RCCG pastors that will stand for the gospel of
Christ till the end in RCCG
10. Father let every satanic altar erected against your pastors and church be
demolished by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Num 23:1-2.
11. Father arise, encourage and heal all discouraged, wounded and backslidden
ministers and pastors to continue strong in Jesus name, 1Sam 30:1-18
12. Father empower the Pastors to preach the word of God without
diluting it in Jesus name. 2Tim. 4:2
13. Father give our pastors boldness to stand as correctors to the
flock with the word of God. 2Tim. 3:16-17.
14. Father, help your Pastors to focus on the mandate of soul
winning that no day will pass-by without winning souls in thename of Jesus Joh