MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 15 February 2020 By Dr D.K Olukoya – Strange Experience
Topic: Strange Experience
Rom. 6:16-22; Rom. 7:7-21
Genesis 6:6“And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.”
Bible in One Year: Numbers 8-10
Strange experiences abound today. In my ministerial journey, I have seen so many things that I can call serious madness. For example, a woman, who was having problems with her husband went for prayers at a pastor’s place. When she laid her request before the pastor, he said to her, “I will pray for you but I have to put my hand inside your pant to do the prayer.”
The woman did not know whether it was right or wrong because she was a young Christian so and she needed prayers very seriously she allowed him and he started speaking in tongues. That is madness: spiritual madness in its crudest form: When a man bathes a married woman in the name of prayer.
It is also madness when somebody who knows that something is bad and does that such a thing not favour him but he keeps doing it, such an attitudes also macks of pure madness. The fellow who gets drunk as offer as possible suffering from artificial madness.
Anybody practising masturbation is mad. If your life is marked by any of these strange actions, you need to wake up reexamine yourself, take a decision as to what is good, acceptable and godly to you and seek for the best solution moreover, anybody who slaps a believer in the chest and the believer loses his senses is operating in the realm of spiritual madness.
One of the hard facts that every Christian should face is, sooner or later that simply receiving Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour does not instantly lead to holiness and deliverance in your life. Most unfortunately, it takes even many pastors years to discover this.
Rather, they give people such a scripture as, “It is written, if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.” They will also say that, immediately you surrender your life to Christ, that is it. And they equally assure you that you don’t need deliverance or anything again. They even go as far as to tell you that all your generational curses are gone. But the person soon discovers, to his amazement, that his old problems are very much with him.
The Bible has given us the solution to the problems that people are going through today. The basic solution is total freedom from sin is the answer.
Ignorance is a disease. The worst condition anyone on earth can go through is to remain ignorant concerning the realities of the battles of life.
Any strange battle that the enemy is bringing my way, that battle shall die.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 15 February 2020
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY
1. I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech, in the name of Jesus
2. Let destruction come upon my enemies unawares, in Jesus’ name
3. I refuse, to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, in Jesus’ name
1. Every mouth, filled with curse against me, dry up, in Jesus’ name
2. Lord, stretch forth Your hand against my enemies, in Jesus’ name
3. My Father, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus’ name
4. O Lord, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus’ name
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 15 February 2020 was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 23 February 2020 – He Will Share His Reward
- Billy Graham Devotional 23 February 2020 – Living in His Power
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 February 2020 – Don’t Stop at the Gate
- Joel Osteen Devotional 22 February 2020 – All Things
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 22 February 2020 – Only The Hungry Are Fed