MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 11 September 2019 By Pastor D.K Olukoya – Clear Your Foundation
TOPIC: Clear Your Foundation
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 10-12; 2 Corinthians 4
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 7:5-10
MEMORY VERSE: “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” – Psalms 11:3
MESSAGE: Many people have found it difficult to reach their goals in life because they have deep foundational problems. This truth is unknown to so many people and they are busy laying the blame for their plights on the wrong thing or person. The problem of evil ancestral foundation is responsible for the failure, unfulfilled dreams and non-achievement that bedevil the lives of so many people, including believers. Your foundation is not your making; whether it is good or bad, you inherited it. Your ancestors laid it and whatever they laid, you inherited.
It is unfortunate to note that the ancestors of many people erected platforms that are not wholesome. When a life is erected on an evil foundation, so many things will go wrong with such a life. To succeed in life, you must address and repair your faulty foundation. You must break the chains of ancestral foundation.
You must be cognizant of the spiritual principle that every godly action taken by your ancestors were also taken by you and would have positive bearing on your spiritual and physical lives. Similarly, every ungodly action taken by your ancestors were also taken by you and would have negative effects on your spiritual and physical lives. This principle holds true whether you are born again or not. If you know that your ancestors had history of a demonic past, your life is erected on a bad foundation. That is why things are not going well in some or all areas of your life. You must pray fervently and seek God’s help to repair your faulty foundation and deliver you from the terrible deficits.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 11 September 2019
For you to be free from evil foundation and its attendant consequences, you need to undergo deliverance (personal or corporate). You need to confess personal and ancestral sins. You need to find out the occupation, religion, lifestyle of your ancestors and use the items of information you obtain to guide you in prayer of repentance. You also need to settle the problems of collective captivity. One of the consequences of evil foundation is that it puts all its victims under collective captivity. You can set yourself free from collective captivity. Use the blood of Jesus to erase all forms of foundational bondages. Once the evil foundation is neutralised by the blood of Jesus, you need to establish a new foundation by the power in the blood of Jesus and the power of grace. With a new foundation erected through the blood of the Lamb, your life will begin to reflect the power, glory and blessings of God.
Beloved, your success in ministry, marriage, career, personal finance, business as well as the state of your health, the quality of life you live and how long you live are determined by the kind of foundation you inherit from your ancestors. The Bible says, “If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” The answer is that the righteous can pray to repair a faulty foundation or get a brand new one from the Lord.
WE ARE ONLY FREE WHEN THE SON SETS US FREE; BUT WE ARE FREE TO CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT WE WILL BE MADE FREE.
You are delivered from evil foundational power that has kept you in perpetual bondage.
1. I destroy the power of demoting foundation, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power of any mark or incision linking me with evil ancestral power, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anything in my foundation, hindering my progress, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and deliver me from collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
5. I break the evil ancestral chains by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Blood of Jesus, wash, repair and renew my foundation, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, by Your mercy, convert every deficit I inherited to great gain, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 11 September 2019 was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
- Open Heaven 26 February 2020 – The End Matters More
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 26 February 2020 – Call to Watchfulness
- DCLM Daily Manna 26 February 2020 – Unity In Righteousness
- Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional 26 February 2020 -No Place Like Home
- Rhapsody of Realities 26 February 2020 – Don’t Fret Over Your Goals and Dreams