Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 September 2019 – Quit Complaining
Topic: Quit Complaining
Scripture: Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD. – Psalm 107:43
Message: Today, thank God and decide not to complain about anything. Ask Him to show you anytime you are getting ready to complain, and to help you hold your tongue. Today, give thanks for what you have without looking at what you don’t have. Some people have the same problems you have, but they don’t know God. At least you can give thanks that God is in your life.
The Word says, Let there be no filthiness (obscenity, indecency) nor foolish and sinful (silly and corrupt) talk, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting or becoming; but instead voice your thankfulness [to God] (Ephesians 5:4 AMPC). Guard your tongue today.
Prayer Starter: Father, thank You for all of Your wonderful blessings. Please help me not to complain but instead voice my gratitude. I ask for Your help to continually focus on the good and view life from Your perspective. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Joyce Meyer is an American Charismatic Christian author and speaker and president of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Joyce and her husband Dave have four grown children, and live outside St. Louis, Missouri. Her ministry is headquartered near the St. Louis suburb of Fenton, Missouri.
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 22 November 2019: Prophesy – To Build up the Body
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 22 November 2019 – Become Sensitive Again
- Joel Osteen Devotional 22 November 2019 – Eternity is in Your Heart
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 22 November 2019 – Defend Your Territory
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 November 2019 – Three Things That Help Me Forgive