Vision and Glory By Pastor Paul Enenche
ANOINTING SERVICE – 11TH AUGUST 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): EZEKIEL 8:4
MESSAGE TOPIC: VISION AND GLORY
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding the connection between vision and the glory
The way of vision is the way of the glory and people of vision walk in the glory
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE OF VISION THAT WALKED IN THE GLORY:
2. Paul the Apostle
HOW VISION IS CONNECTED TO THE GLORY:
1. Vision is insight into God’s plan and purpose for one’s life and when the purpose is followed the glory flows (Jer. 29:11; 1:5; Ex. 25:9, 40; 40:33-34)
When you know what God wants you to do with your life and you picture that insight, it is called vision.
Vision and Glory By Pastor Paul Enenche
Where the plan, purpose and pattern of God is followed, the glory flows.
If you don’t struggle with the purpose and pattern of God for your life, you will never struggle for the glory.
i. Moses built the tabernacle in the wilderness according to the pattern of God and the glory fell (Ex. 25:9, 40; 40:33-34)
The glory will fall naturally if the pattern and plan of God is followed
ii. David gave the pattern of the Temple God had given him to Solomon, Solomon built it according to pattern, and the glory fell (1Chron. 28:11-12; 2Chron. 5:13-14)
2. Vision brings light and light brings both glory and shining (Matt. 6:22; Isa. 60:1)
When you know the steps to take, you can’t escape the glory
i. Daniel was a man of vision and purpose and at the end of his life, he was a man of light (Dan. 1:8; 5:11,14)
ii. Paul the Apostle was a man of vision, and revelation flowed (Acts 26:19; Gal. 2:2; 2Cor. 12:7a)
3. Vision (Divine purpose) brings provision and possession and these are departments of the glory (Phil. 4:19; Hag. 2:8-9; Gen. 13:14-15; 24:1, 35; 37:5,7; 41:39-40)
You can’t have the vision and lack the provision
You can’t have the vision and not possess the possession
If God sends you, He pays your bills; of you send yourself, you pay for it
Vision connects you to the provision department of glory
Where there is glory, there is provision and where there is vision there is provision; so glory pulls the provision.
If you can see it, God can give it (Gen. 13:14-15)
i. Abraham was a man of vision who exploded in the realm of provision and possession (Gen. 13:14-15; 24:1, 35)
ii. Joseph was a man of vision and when the vision came to pass, he was put in charge of the supplies of a whole nation (Gen. 37:5,7; 41:39-40)
HOW TO WALK IN VISION AND EXPLODE IN THE GLORY:
1. Find out God’s plan and purpose for your life (Jer. 1:5; 29:11)
There are thoughts God is thinking about you; you were not created by an absent-minded God
2. Make God’s purpose for your life your own purpose for yourself (Hab. 2:1-2)
3. Build your life and pursuits around God’s purpose for your life (Hab. 2:2)
Father, help me to access Your plan, purpose and program for my life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.
ANOINTING FOCUS (ACTS 10:38):
THE UNCTION FOR MOTION, ACTION AND FUNCTION
- I release God’s power to make things work.
Every kidney, liver, pancreas, fallopian tube, reproductive system or womb not working well, I command you to work now!
- Every business, career, every mind not working, shop not selling and enterprise not producing, I command you to function now in Jesus’ Name!
- Anything that has been an embargo placed on your life, by this anointing, the embargo is lifted!
- Anyone with children that are giving any form of trouble, today, that yoke is broken!
- Any office, workplace, premises or house where this oil is poured, progress, success and the prefect will of God shall happen there!
- The agenda of the destroyer is arrested forever!
- Altars of terrorists are set on fire forever!
- As we pour this oil on the ground, we declare the ground shall reject killers and sponsors of killers; they shall be buried and taken from the earth!
- Any deity fighting your life, wherever they have sent the arrow from is returned back to hell. You shall fulfil your days
- Every spirit trying to take your life is arrested and your preservation is confirmed
- Premature exit is not your portion!
- The evil your father and mother saw, you will never see it!
Dr. Paul Enenche is a Pastor in Nigeria. He is the founder and senior pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria
- Joel Osteen Devotional 9 December 2019 – He Holds You In His Hand
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 9 December 2019 – Lessons From The Character Of Jesus (II)
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 9 December 2019 – Just Give It Time
- Seeds of Destiny 9th December 2019 – The Deprivation in Depression
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 9 December 2019 – The Veil Is Torn