Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 June 2019
Topic: Gifts of Grace
Scripture: For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. — Romans 12:3
Message: Proud people compare themselves to others and feel superior if they are able to do something others cannot do.
In 1 Corinthians 15:10, the apostle Paul wrote, But by grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) o God I am what I am (AMPC). If you do not realize you are what you are by the grace of God, you will think more highly of yourself than you should. Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 June 2019 – Gifts of Grace
You should judge yourself soberly, knowing that without God you can do nothing of value. Success only comes by His grace. Your accomplishments and abilities are not yours to take credit for—they are gifts from a loving Father.
Prayer Starter: Lord, thank You for Your grace that enables me to do everything. Help me to always treat others with an attitude of humility. Help me to constantly lean on You and humbly receive Your help. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
- Open Heaven 26 February 2020 – The End Matters More
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 26 February 2020 – Call to Watchfulness
- DCLM Daily Manna 26 February 2020 – Unity In Righteousness
- Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional 26 February 2020 -No Place Like Home
- Rhapsody of Realities 26 February 2020 – Don’t Fret Over Your Goals and Dreams