Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 16 June 2019
Topic: Speak God’s Mind
Scripture: Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right — Proverbs 8:6
Message: One of our biggest mistakes we make is that we sometimes answer people too quickly, just giving them something off the top of our head. Only a fool utters his whole mind (see Proverbs 29:11).
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 16 June 2019 – Speak God’s Mind
Those who speak frequently and hastily are always in trouble, as the Bible says, There are those who speak rashly, like the piercing of a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing (Proverbs 12:18 AMPC).
Prayer Starter: Father, help me to pay attention to the things I say. Let my words today bring healing, wisdom and encouragement to those around me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
- Open Heaven 26 February 2020 – The End Matters More
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 26 February 2020 – Call to Watchfulness
- DCLM Daily Manna 26 February 2020 – Unity In Righteousness
- Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional 26 February 2020 -No Place Like Home
- Rhapsody of Realities 26 February 2020 – Don’t Fret Over Your Goals and Dreams