Billy Graham Devotional 19 June 2019 – Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Topic: Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Scripture: . . . set your sights on the rich treasures and joys of heaven . . . — Colossians 3:1 (TLB)
Message: Have you ever been separated from someone you love? A boyfriend or girlfriend whom you have not seen in three or four months? Wait until you see each other! My wife and I have said goodbyes to each other; but when we met again, it was a honeymoon all over again.
Billy Graham Devotional 19 June 2019
And that is what it will be like on that glorious day when Jesus Christ comes. We will be caught up in the air to meet Him, and it will be like two lovers coming together. What hope we have!
Prayer for the day:
Lord Jesus, when You come again, how many hearts will rejoice. Until then, with expectant anticipation I eagerly wait for that glorious day!
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
- Winners’ Chapel Live Service 23 February 2020
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 23 February 2020 – Beautifully Imperfect
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2020 – Our Fearlessness: God’s Tool for Our Deliverance
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2020 – Stand Up and Stand Strong
- Open Heaven 23 February 2020 – Reward of Righteousness