Joyce Meyer 24 December 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Acknowledge God
Scripture: For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]. – Ephesians 2:10 (AMP)
Message: It is so easy to start making a plan instead of waiting on God to give us His plan. Sometimes we are so entrenched in our own plans that we don’t even sense the leading of the Holy Spirit.
But the proverb says to acknowledge God in all our ways, and that means to care about what He thinks and submit our plans to Him for approval.
Having a plan is not a bad thing, but we can simply say to God each day, “Lord, I have a plan for today, but I acknowledge You in it. And if You don’t approve of any part of it, then I am willing to change and do what You want.”
Joyce Meyer 24 December 2018 Daily Devotional – Acknowledge God
If you truly care about what God desires, He will direct you in the way you should go if any changes need to be made to your plans.
Prayer Starter: Father, I lift my plans up to You for this day. Please lead me by Your Spirit and direct me in the way I should go. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Source: Joyce Meyer Ministries
- RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 19
- Open Heaven 19 November 2019 Devotional – In Partnership With God?
- DCLM Daily Manna 19 November 2019 – The Grandeur Of God
- Rhapsody of Realities 19 November 2019 Devotional – Twenty-Four Hour Protection
- Seeds of Destiny 19 November 2019 Devotional – Taming Your Appetite, Taking Your Inheritance