Billy Graham 2 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Demands of the Soul
Scripture: And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought . . . – Isaiah 58:11
Message: The soul demands as much attention as the body. It demands fellowship and communion with God. It demands worship, quietness, and meditation. Unless the soul is fed and exercised daily, it becomes weak and shriveled. Billy Graham 2 August 2018 Daily Devotional
It remains discontented, confused, restless. Many people turn to alcohol to try to drown the cryings and longings of the soul. Some turn to a new sex experience. Others attempt to quiet the longings of their souls in other ways.
Nothing but God ever completely satisfies, because the soul is made for God, and without God it is restless and in secret torment. Billy Graham 2 August 2018 Daily Devotional
The first step to God is a realization of your spiritual poverty. The poor in spirit do not measure the worth of life in earthly possessions, which fade away, but in terms of eternal realities, which endure forever.
Wise is the man who openly confesses his lack of spiritual wealth and in humilty of heart cries, “God, be merciful unto me, a sinner.”
Revive Your Soul Today. Cry Out to God.
Prayer for the day: Billy Graham 2 August 2018 Daily Devotional
As I look to You, my Lord and my Redeemer, the strivings of my soul will be satisfied. You alone bring lasting joy.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…