Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018 by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche
TOPIC: What it Means to Live as a Generational Problem Solver
SCRIPTURE: For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: Acts 13:36
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.
MESSAGE: In the previous day, we saw that David lived and took the responsibility of tending his father’s flock which his elder brothers avoided, and that led him to having the experience of killing the lion and the bear, which in turn gave him both the credential and the confidence to confront and kill Goliath. He lived as a generational problem solver.
Now, what does it mean to live as a generational problem solver?
1. It means to be a generational solution provider
This is a situation where you live to solve the problems and challenges of a whole family, community, state, or nation. When you are helped by God to be a solution to the problems of people, then you are living as a generational solution provider. Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018
2. It means living as a generational answer
To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.
3. It means living as a generational blessing
Your life is a blessing to a family, city, community, nation, etc.
4. It means living as a generational asset
It is living as an asset and not a liability. Your life, by virtue of your impact, becomes an asset to your generation. Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018
5. It means living as a generational illumination
It is living to erase darkness from people’s lives – be it the darkness of ignorance, under-development, mediocrity, poverty, diseases, witchcraft activities or anything that is not compatible with the plan of God for humanity.
Beloved, do not close your eyes when you see the needs of people. Do not feign ignorance of people’s challenges.
Remember this: To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.
ASSIGNMENTS: Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018
1. Prayerfully identify the problems of a family, community, state or nation and ask God to give you the capacity to solve them.
2. Live as an asset, answer, blessing and illumination to your generation.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to be a generational problem solver. Take me beyond solving the problem of one person to solving the problem of families, communities, states and nations, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.
DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 24:1 to 25:28, Romans 12:1 to 21, Psalm 22:19 to 31, Proverbs 20:8 to 10. Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018
AMAZING FACT: Horses use their ears, eyes and nostrils to express their mood.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/07/1914 – The first transcontinental telephone service was inaugurated when two people held a conversation between New York, NY and San Francisco, California. Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018
QUOTE: To avoid being a failure to impact your generation, locate depths from the Word. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I prophesy that every garment of sorrow, frustration, depression, discouragement and hopelessness the enemy set on your body is set on fire in Jesus’ Name. – Dr Paul Enenche. (Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018)
Seeds of Destiny 29 July 2018 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…