Joyce Meyer’s Daily 8th June 2018 Devotional
Topic: Start Your Day Right
Key Verse: Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
Message: Some people seem to start their day on the “wrong foot.” They feel all right when they wake up, but as soon as something goes wrong they lose their footing and walk with a “loser’s limp” the rest of the day. Once they are off to a bad start, it seems they never catch up.
Joyce Meyer’s Daily 8th June 2018 Devotional – Start Your Day Right
If someone offends us early in the morning, our anger can keep us defensive all day. If we start the day rushing, it seems we never slow down. But today our feet can be firmly planted in God’s Word. There will be no “bad day” when God’s Word supports, strengthens, and directs us.
Prayer Starter: Lord, I lift my day up to You and ask for Your help to get off on the right foot. Help me to go forward with a clean heart and a positive mindset focused on You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
This Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 23 October 2018 Daily Devotional…
- Open Heavens 23 October 2018 – Don’t be an Accomplice
- Free Music Download: Sage and Twcrew – King of…
- Seeds of Destiny 10th August 2018: The Cure for…
- Open Heaven 17 September 2018 Prayer Points For Today
- Seeds of Destiny 22 October 2018: The Synergy of…
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 October 2018 – Beware Of Idolatry
- Kenneth and Gloria Copeland 7 May 2018 Daily…