Billy Graham 9th June 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Gladness on Sunday
Key Verse: I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.(Psalm 122:1)
Message: A lot of people get what I call “Sunday-itis” on Sunday mornings. Do you know what Sunday-itis is? It attacks the victim shortly before breakfast on Sunday morning. It is accompanied by a feeling of weakness and lethargy.
Billy Graham 9th June 2018 Daily Devotional – Gladness on Sunday
Sometimes the victim has a slight headache which is aggravated by the ringing of the church bells in the community. But the disease is of short duration, usually disappearing about noon, when the victim is able to eat a full dinner and play golf in the afternoon. But the symptoms usually appear again about 7:30 Sunday evening, and then disappear until the next Sunday morning.
Prayer for the day: Billy Graham 9th June 2018
May I always have the gladness that David had, as each Sunday I prepare to worship You in Your house, heavenly Father.
Daily Devotional written by Billy Graham!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 23 October 2018 Daily Devotional…
- Open Heavens 23 October 2018 – Don’t be an Accomplice
- Free Music Download: Sage and Twcrew – King of…
- Open Heaven 17 September 2018 Prayer Points For Today
- Seeds of Destiny 10th August 2018: The Cure for…
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 October 2018 – Beware Of Idolatry
- Seeds of Destiny 22 October 2018: The Synergy of…
- Kenneth and Gloria Copeland 7 May 2018 Daily…