Joyce Meyer 8 February 2019 Devotional
Topic: Just in Time
Scripture: For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven. — Ecclesiastes 3:1
Message: Time: A particular portion or part of duration, whether past, present or future.
Do you ever feel that life is incomplete because something you have desperately longed for hasn’t happened?
All you wanted was a happy marriage, but he left you. You dreamed your whole life of having a baby, but you haven’t conceived. You thought you’d be together forever, but the person you loved died. You tried and tried to heal a relationship, but it remains broken. You gave years to a career, but it hasn’t panned out.
Joyce Meyer 8 February 2019 Devotional – Just in Time
Perhaps you feel that it is too late for you to truly enjoy your life, but that is just not true. I want to tell you that your “too late” is God’s “just in time.” He loves to do things in your life that man assumes are impossible.
God’s thoughts are not your thoughts, and His ways are not your ways (see Isaiah 55:8). In other words, God’s plan is different from yours, and God’s timetable is different from your timetable. With Him, there is no such thing as too late. God always shows up at just the right time!
Prayer Starter: I thank You, Father, that nothing is impossible for You. Today, I lift up to You all of my hopes, dreams and disappointments, knowing that You are always right on time…and that You can take even the bad things that have happened and work them out for my good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…