Joyce Meyer 11 February 2019 Daily Devotional
Topic: Succeed at Being Yourself
Scripture: And Nathan said to the king, “Go, do all that is in your heart, for the Lord is with you.”— 2 Samuel 7:3
Are you tired of playing games, wearing masks, and trying to be someone other than who you are? Wouldn’t you like the freedom just to be accepted as you are, without pressure to be someone you really don’t know how to be? Would you like to learn how to succeed at being yourself?
God wants you to accept yourself, to like who you are, and to learn to deal with your weaknesses. Everyone has weaknesses, but God doesn’t want you to reject yourself because of them.
Joyce Meyer 11 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Succeed at Being Yourself
If you base your value on your weaknesses, you will underestimate your value. Your worth is not based on anything you do but on what God has already done.
So, if Satan has been trying to convince you that you don’t measure up to the proper standard, remind him that everyone is imperfect and that God loves you just the way you are.
Prayer Starter: Father, You knew me and had a great plan for my life before I was ever born. Help me to view my weaknesses in a balanced way and truly love the person You created me to be. Today, help me to see myself the way You see me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…