Seeds of Destiny 7 December 2018 – Breaking Forth In Glory by Dr. Paul Enenche Topic: Breaking Forth In Glory Scripture: Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rearward. Isaiah 58:8 Thought For The Day: God has called us to virtue and glory and not to reproach and mockery. Message: We serve a glorious God who created man in His image to live a glorious life. God created man and crowned him with glory (Psalms 8:4-5). We are not permitted to carry Christ in us and live in shame. We are not permitted to be connected to Christ and be swallowed up in mockery. God has called us to virtue and glory and not to reproach and mockery (2 Peter 1:3).
- Honour: The glory of God is the channel of honour. Glory is always accompanied with honour. The glory of God forbids shame, reproach, disgrace and insult.
- Distinction: The glory of God is the channel of distinction. Where there is glory, people shine. Glory facilitates excellence in life.
- Favour: The glory of God guarantees favour. When people have glory, they live in favour (Isaiah 60:3-4).
- Be passionate for God and for His glory to fill the earth as the waters cover the seas.
- Ask God to reveal His glory to you at the place of prayer.
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 21 February 2019 – The Power of God
- Our Daily Bread 21 February 2019 – Living Sacrifice
- Open Heaven 21 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Arise!
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 February 2019 – At The…
- Joyce Meyer 21 February 2019 Devotional – Your…
- Prayer Points for Open Heaven 21 February 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 21 February 2019 –…
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…