Billy Graham 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: What About Love?
Scripture: Let love be your greatest aim . . . – 1 Corinthians 14:1 (TLB)
Message: What about love? How can you be certain you’re in love? I suggest these simple measures that you can apply to yourself. Is your love patient? Is it considerate? Can it wait until marriage for physical fulfillment? Experience says that true love’s patience is inexhaustible. True love does not assert itself, claim rights, or demand privileges. It always thinks first of the other person.
Billy Graham 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional – What About Love?
The biblical phrase is it “is not self-seeking.” True love never thinks evil of the beloved. It is never suspicious, but always supportive and inspiring. True love bears all things. Nothing weakens or undermines it. It is a rock, an anchor, a foundation for all the years to come.
These simple tests are a mirror that millions have used. Physiologists, psychiatrists, and marriage counselors attest their validity. They were first recommended almost two thousand years ago by a man named Paul, in 1 Corinthians, chapter 13. That chapter provides the finest definition of love the world has received.
Prayer for the day
Your limitless love causes me to see the narrowness of mine, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your loving Spirit.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 21 February 2019 – The Power of God
- Our Daily Bread 21 February 2019 – Living Sacrifice
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 February 2019 – At The…
- Open Heaven 21 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Arise!
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- TREM Daily Devotional 21 February 2019 – God…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 21 February 2019 –…
- Billy Graham Devotional 21 February 2019 – Wisdom for Today