Billy Graham 5 October 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Suffering as a Christian
Scripture: Blessed is the man whom [the Lord] chasteneth . . . — Psalm 94:12
Message: God sometimes allows Christians to suffer, in order that they might learn the secret of obedience. The Psalmist said, “Before I was afflicted, I went astray; but now have I kept thy word” (Psalm 119:67). It was not until after great sorrow and much affliction that David learned obedience to God.
My dear Christian friend, if you are today suffering at the hand of God and you have asked a thousand times, “Why?” I beg of you to be patient and quiet before God, and listen to the still, small voice. Bow under His loving hand and recognize that above the clouds the sun is shining. God has a purpose and design for your life, and what is happening to you is for your good.
Billy Graham 5 October 2018 Daily Devotional – Suffering as a Christian
Prayer for the day: The human in me says, “Why, Lord?” whenever I have to bear suffering—but the Spirit-filled me that was born again says, “I trust You, Father.”
Read Also: Billy Graham 2 October 2018 Daily Devotional
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The…
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now!
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast
- Seeds of Destiny 16 February 2019 – The…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 17 February 2019 –…
- Joyce Meyer 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional…
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 Devotional –…