Topic: Tear Down Your Walls with Faith [Joyce Meyer’s Devotional Monday August 6, 2018]
Scripture: For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’ — Jeremiah 30:17
Message: You will not enjoy the present moment and the gifts it contains if you don’t have a balanced attitude toward work. Luke 10:38– 42 tells the story of Jesus’ visit to the home of two sisters, Mary and Martha. Martha was overly occupied and too busy (see Luke 10:40). But Mary sat down at Jesus’ feet and listened to what He had to say.
Jesus said Mary made the better choice. Jesus did not tell Martha not to work, but He did tell her not to be frustrated or have a bad attitude while she worked. Jesus wants you to work hard, but He also wants you to be wise enough to realize when you should stop all activity and not miss the miracle of the moment.Joyce Meyer’s Daily 6 August 2018 Devotional
Prayer Starter: Lord, help me to stay in balance and not miss the “miracle of the moment.” In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Joyce Meyer’s Daily 6 August 2018 Devotional
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The…
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now!
- Joyce Meyer 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional…
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast
- Seeds of Destiny 16 February 2019 – The…
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional –…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 17 February 2019 –…