Joyce Meyer 31 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: God Gives Us All We Need
Scripture: As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness. — Psalm 17:15
Message: In His Word God has given us the tools we need to help us through each new day. He has given us “the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness” (Isaiah 61:3 KJV). So, when you wake up in the morning, decide that no matter what happens, you will not be depressed today. Joyce Meyer 31 August 2018
Put on the garment of praise first thing in the morning. Listen to worshipful music, read the Word, and renew your thoughts to bring them into line with what God says you are—righteous and blessed. You can think right, talk right, and act right all day if you spend time with God before trials come your way.
Prayer Starter: Father, I come to You today for my strength and help. You are my Source for everything, and I thank and praise You for Your goodness. I ask for Your grace to have a great day and honor You in the midst of it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…