Joyce Meyer 19 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Have a Glad Heart
Scripture: From the fruit of his words a man shall be satisfied with good, and the work of a man’s hands shall come back to him [as a harvest]. — Proverbs 12:14 (AMPC)
Message: I used to live with an ongoing sense of dread until I asked God to show me what was wrong. He spoke the words “evil forebodings,” and then showed me His Word concerning this subject: “All the days of the desponding and afflicted are made evil [by anxious thoughts and forebodings], but he who has a glad heart has a continual feast [regardless of circumstances]” (Proverb 15:15 AMPC). Joyce Meyer 19 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Anxious thoughts make the day evil. If you expect to have a dismal day, you will be unpleasant yourself. Evil forebodings ruin the day, but faith makes the heart glad and brings miraculous results. If you want to have a good day, raise your expectations to be in line with God’s Word.(Joyce Meyer 19 August 2018 Daily Devotional )
Prayer Starter: Father, You have good things planned for my day. Help me to actively expect Your goodness in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 21 February 2019 – The Power of God
- Our Daily Bread 21 February 2019 – Living Sacrifice
- Open Heaven 21 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Arise!
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 February 2019 – At The…
- Joyce Meyer 21 February 2019 Devotional – Your…
- Prayer Points for Open Heaven 21 February 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 21 February 2019 –…
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…