Billy Graham 7th August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: The Mind of Christ
Scripture: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. — 2 Timothy 1:7
Message: Many diseases of both body and mind are self-inflicted. For example, ulcers are often caused by worry and anxiety. Heart attacks are caused many times by overexertion. Unjustified worry, fear, prejudice, hatred, and envy can contribute to mental stress, which could lead to mental illness. So one way to have a healthy mind is to avoid those practices. But the Bible way to a healthy mind is this, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” If you have the mind of Christ, worry will be offset by trust, enmity by love, and fear by faith. Billy Graham 7th August 2018 Daily Devotional
Prayer for the day: Fears sometimes seem as if they would overwhelm me, Lord Jesus, but then I remember Your gift of power, love, and a healthy mind. Thank You for the promise of healing and love, as I keep my mind on You, my beloved Lord. (Billy Graham 7th August 2018 Daily Devotional)
Written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The…
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now!
- Joyce Meyer 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional…
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast
- Seeds of Destiny 16 February 2019 – The…
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional –…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 17 February 2019 –…