Billy Graham 30 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Make Room in Your Heart
Scripture: Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven . . . – Matthew 5:43–45
Message: When H. G. Wells summed up the influence of Jesus in history, he said, “Is it any wonder that this Galilean is too much for our small hearts?” And yet the heart of man, though small, is big enough for Christ to live in, if man will only make room for Him. Christ instilled the spirit of Christian love in His followers, so that they lived without malice and died without rancor. The love that Christ talked about can only be given to us by God. It is one of the fruits of the Spirit. When you come to Jesus Christ, He transforms you. Your past is forgiven. You receive a power to love men, beyond your natural ability to love.
Take today’s devotion one step further. Study God’s love with Anne Graham Lotz.
Prayer for the day: Instill in me, dear Father, Your same Spirit of love which enabled the disciples to live with true charity.(Billy Graham 30 August 2018 Daily Devotional)
Today’s Daily Devotional Message was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…