Billy Graham 28 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Grace and Peace
Scripture: Unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. — Ephesians 4:7
The Christian life is never spoken of in the Bible as a bed of roses. It is uphill, because society is coming one way and the Christian is going the opposite way. But Jesus said that in the midst of your problems, in the midst of your difficulties, He will be there to give you grace and peace. Underneath all the troubles, will be the “still waters” that the Great Shepherd can provide. Many people are trying to steady themselves by taking tranquilizers. Jesus is the greatest tranquilizer of all. He can straighten out your life and put you back on center. Let Him take full control. You’ll go on your way rejoicing, as did those in the New Testament who met Jesus. Billy Graham 28 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Prayer for the day: I need Your calmness and strength, for there are many trials to face, Lord Jesus. By faith I reach out to You, and receive the gift of Your peace in my life.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- DCLM Daily Manna 20 February 2019 – Profiting…
- Open Heaven 20 February 2019 – Cornered By God’s Mercy
- Our Daily Bread 20 February 2019 – Send It in a Letter
- Seeds of Destiny 19 February 2019 : Activity –…
- Our Daily Bread 19 February 2019 – Shelve Them…
- RCCG Fasting Prayer Points for 20 February 2019 – Day 41
- Joyce Meyer Devotional July 10, 2017 – Offer a…