Billy Graham 25 August 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: The Purity of Marriage
Scripture: Whatsoever things are pure . . . think on these things. — Philippians 4:8
Message: Nowhere does the Bible teach that sex in itself is a sin. Man in his sinful nature has taken what was intended to be a glorious and complete act of love between two people and has made it something low, cheap, and dirty.
The Bible is one of the world’s outspoken books on the subject of sex, and the Bible condemns sex outside the bonds of matrimony. The fact that immorality is rampant throughout the nation doesn’t make it right; the fact that some clergymen may condone it doesn’t make it right.
Billy Graham 25 August 2018 Daily Devotional – The Purity of Marriage
The Bible says, “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death” (Proverbs 16:25). Under Jewish law adultery was punishable by death. Under God’s law today it also results in spiritual death.
Prayer for the Day: All around me, breaking Your laws is made so enticing, Father. Help me to keep my eyes on Jesus.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 21 February 2019 – The Power of God
- Our Daily Bread 21 February 2019 – Living Sacrifice
- Open Heaven 21 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Arise!
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 February 2019 – At The…
- Joyce Meyer 21 February 2019 Devotional – Your…
- Prayer Points for Open Heaven 21 February 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 20 February 2019 – Passion…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 21 February 2019 –…