Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional October 13, 2017
Topic: You Can’t Impose on God
Key Verse: …He has sent me…to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound. – Isaiah 61:1
MESSAGE: Today, I want to remind you of something I consider to be important to your well-being: You are no surprise to God. He knew what He was getting when He chose you, just as He knew what He was getting when He chose me.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: Keep God First
The Bible says God actually picked us out for Himself as His own! You didn’t just randomly show up one day. And God hasn’t decided to merely tolerate you.
You can’t bother God because He picked you…you can’t impose on Him! He’s not rolling His eyes when you have a problem. Instead, He’ll always remind you how far you have come, how well you are doing, how precious you are in His sight, and how much He loves you.
God already knew your weaknesses, every flaw you would have, every time you would fail, and He still said, “I want you.” Ephesians 1:5 declares He foreordained you to be adopted as His own. God is your daddy! With Him on your side, things are bound to work out all right in the end.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: Set Free
PRAYER: God, Your love amazes me. As my Father, You chose me before the world was ever created. No matter how flawed I may be, I know that You still want me. Thank You for Your goodness! Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional Messages was written by Joyce Meyer, the Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
Like Us On Facebook
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The…
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now!
- Joyce Meyer 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional…
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast
- Seeds of Destiny 16 February 2019 – The…
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 17 February 2019 –…
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional –…
- Seeds of Destiny 15 February 2019 – Triggers of the…